Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Hang on. So we've all gone from 'this is is so manufactured by everyone for Molly and Callum to get back together and boost their profile, I'm not falling for it' to 'please let them get back together ❤'. What a 180.

Am I the only one that does actually think Georgia H suddenly likes Anton? It seemed like it clicked for her when she realised the spark she felt in previous relationships was toxicity.
I hope she does like him genuinely he seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 25

Nopatience

VIP Member
Did Tom even breathe during last nights episode he is so anonymous. Might be a clever move though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rubez2812

I’m massively behind so it may have already been mentioned but just seen Georgia’s Insta story about the hate she’s receiving online, etc… Not saying it’s right but what I don’t understand when this happens, if her family, friends and management are so worried about her well being, they should pull her from the show then. It’s not like her staying in there is going to help her career or she’s going to redeem herself.
Shes not stupid or a novice she knows the game and will know what this looks like and carried on regardless, (i wouldnt be surprised if her agent didnt encourage her before she went it, dont forget they are all pretty media savvy and know what gets people talking, and villans normally get quite alot of thread space) cant be nice for her family though

i dont mean to sound harsh but the MeNtAl Health card gets used far too often on people that basically bring it all on themselves

Reactions: 24
Kaz was as useful as a chocolate teapot in the dessert in this season, she was legit a piece of furniture, a background actor, may as well not have been cast, I know thats not her fault, but producers knew the line up aqnd who agreed, they shouldn't have cast her unless they knew should would bring drama or find someone and she did neither

• Haha
  • Heart

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
The problem isn't necessarily diversity. It's that the dark skinned black women on the show aren't wanted. Even iconic islanders like Indiyah and Whitney didn't have a lot of options. They need to start putting men in that like dark skinned women.

• Heart

Veronica

Chatty Member
Can't believe they're bringing them bloody twins in!!! They were terrible the first time!

Shinythings

VIP Member
The twins have absolutely no chat. Being twins is their entire personality. Lol at Sophie needing subtitles.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Apparently she’s been getting death threats, I mean the girls a knob but it’s not that deep. People that send stuff like that are not well…weird behaviour

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
how on earth does she think she hasn’t lied? Of course she’s here making herself out to be the biggest victim yet again

dannimoo

I don’t think Callum wants to get back will Molly, I think he knows the relationship is done, but I do think he still really likes her as a friend, and I love how he’s cheering her on with Tom, I think he wants her to be happy but it won’t be with him