Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I really hope Callum sticks to his word and doesn’t take Georgia back. I’m not here for the Georgia redemption arc.

Reactions: 26
Chris needs to be ejected out of the villa in to outer space, that man is the walking definition of ick, makes me skin fucking crawl, wtf did Maura ever see in him,

• Haha

gleevall

Chatty Member
Watching all the Islanders make excuses for Georgia and let her get away with her psychotic behaviour

1707169333798.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Lurkingloads

The only thing I want to see now is Molly deciding she likes Toby and for him to chuck GSteele and throw himself at Molly only for her to say nah, don't want you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

gleevall

Chatty Member
Arabella's spectacular fall from grace needs to be studied... how did she go from going on holiday with Ruben Dias mere weeks ago to being pied by not one but TWO guys and beefing Georgia 😭 😭 😭

• Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
These interviews with Maya feel so forced, it’s so rushed it’s like a quick fire question round!

The twins are just so robotic, not horrible girls by any means but I’ve seen cardboard boxes with more personality than these two.

I don’t for one second believe there’s anything real with;
-Joe and Arabella
-Anton and Gerogia H
-Chris and Joanna

Georgia S and Toby will be so problematic in the “real world”
Molly and Tom are aesthetically pleasing but I feel he is a boring bastard

I’m sad for Anton but Georgia H is forcing it so much, Chris makes my skin crawl, Joanna is so bland

And that’s my nightly round up😂

• Haha