Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is short. If you don’t like your nose/boobs/lips just change it. What’s the big deal 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone see Georgia looking over when Callum was talking to one of the twins

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t matter but they’re on a TV show and they look absolutely bizarre. People are allowed to comment on it seeing as a lot of us are clearly thinking the same thing
How do they look bizarre? Please elaborate. Because to me it just comes across as jealousy, I’ll be real.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
when they play snog the islander , someone should throw in the questionsnog the islander who you think is a dubai porta potty girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The twins are better looking on TV than they are on static insta pics.

Whoever said they look cartoony was bang on. They’re stunning girls but they don’t look real.

Reactions: 12
How do they look bizarre? Please elaborate. Because to me it just comes across as jealousy, I’ll be real.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My opinion is they come across as brainless and look like blow up dolls - which is unattractive to me. If you find that attractive fill your boots, but having a different opinion to yours doesnt make my opinion wrong.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.