Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Anton and Georgia H actually seem quite compatible but I'm still not convinced she's really into him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you’re going to fake your entire appearance and nothing about you is real then at the end of the day people will pass comments

Reactions: 24
Arabella gives me Zara Holland season 2 vibes. Beautiful but a bit lacking in the personality department that she gives men the ick

Reactions: 6
Those twins look like Mrs Potato Head. "Guess which one is which" seems to be their entire personality

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd rather not live in a world where we normalise having a butt ton of unnecessary cosmetic surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
But why… why does it matter? If you don’t feel comfortable in your own skin or want to change your hair/nose/boobs/anything, what’s the issue? I couldn’t care less what anyone does to their own appearance.
It doesn’t matter but they’re on a TV show and they look absolutely bizarre. People are allowed to comment on it seeing as a lot of us are clearly thinking the same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.