Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never guess what is next guys !!!! Georgia has deep history with Joe it will be I’m confused Tobs

Reactions: 11
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyone’s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? It’s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screen
I know you were talking specifically about name shortening rather than her overuse of people’s names, but isn’t it a psychological behaviour that by continuing using someone’s name in a conversation, it’s meant to make them more familiar and trusting of you? Sales people use this tactic sometimes.

Wonder if she does it on purpose for that reason.

Reactions: 23
Maybe that's what the football fraudster did with her...to get her to trust him

Reactions: 8
Very entitled full of her own importance

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 11
Yes! Think you may be spot on there…

Reactions: 4
Toby head is definitely going to turn. Karma is a bitch and is coming around quick. She will have none to choose from . I think last night when they were chatting he was say saying it, in around about way
---
Casey with his arms around jess and eve and the two of them identically smiling up at him us so gross and creepy
Small man syndrome, he thinks he's the dogs bollix sorry for the bad language

Reactions: 7
There’s a daily gratitude thread, I might comment on it saying i’m grateful for my naturally long hair

Reactions: 31
Noticed that the odds to win the show Molly and Callum are 2/1, they were 8/1 yesterday...wonder if someone knows something?

Reactions: 3
I agree - I think she's really jealous of Molly, which is really sad because it shows how little self-confidence she has. And whats ironic is she had the cheek to say that Molly
had issues with her getting to know Callum. It was actually the opposite, G just really wanted to believe Molly was jealous of her. What a horrible person.

I wish when they came out of the villa these people would be honest about what they thought of the people in there rather than saying 'water under the bridge' and 'besties now'. I'd love to know the truth.
---
I don’t think Toby will fancy the twins… however I do feel like he will like the attention so will still have georgia worried
I'd love him to sack her off!
---
From somebody who isn't a Molly fan, she's done herself proud and should hold her head high. Stood up for herself but remained classy while doing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I know they've had work done so that explains it but Jess and Eve look nothing a like facially, I cant tell who is who but one of them their cheeks stick out more and are puffy, the others is like flat, totally different face shapes

Reactions: 9
Nice of the producers to send in someone gay for Casey to play with.

Reactions: 7
The twins didn’t work they first time around so why bother sending them again. They’re like a gimmick. Hard to take seriously as actual people

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.