Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rachel from S7 in the comments on Jess and Eve's promo pic on the LI IG Page and also posted on her story about the lack of diversity, while I agree with her to a point ( I think they're lacking in diversity more in terms of males than females but we need more females to) she clearly has it out for anyone blonde with blue eyes aka jess and eve because all the guys on her season went for that look over her, shes been ranting about it for years, get over it already babe, she keeps calling herself the most violated islander ever cause she had to pick between Chuggs and Brad, total nonsense Zara Holland gets that title she was stripped of her miss GB title and slut shamed in the villa and on all the talk shows like Lorraine and Loose Women post coming out, shes the most violated imo, Rachel does my head in,

Reactions: 23

bananabutter

VIP Member
Georgia and Toby met five months ago, her delulu is real.

I don’t buy that Molly is that into Tom. I think she wishes Callum wanted to try and get her back but Callum’s done with it.

Georgia is also making me want to get a fringe cut in 😂

Externally Georgia is gorgeous but it’s not enough to be stunningly beautiful. Looks fade.

The superficial world of SM influencers, when do they ever have to deal with real life conflicts? Many lack certain social skills. Conflict resolution? No need, you block someone in the virtual world. That doesn’t work in real life tho.

The SM / Dubai / influencer sphere is superficial, vacuous and short lived.

Where will Georgia and her ilk be in 20 years?

The life she leads now is Z-list fame on reality shows. Grifting on SM. Promos. Influencing. Clout. Filtered images. Beauty procedures. Lots of exes from brief flings / fuck buddy arrangements.

There is a certain Schadenfreude feeling from watching shows like LI and MAFS. Sorry to say but it makes me feel really happy for my regular lifestyle!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The twins didn’t work they first time around so why bother sending them again. They’re like a gimmick. Hard to take seriously as actual people

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I need Callum to tell Georgia to her face in front of everyone that he'll never take her back. The only reason she's pretending to want him back now is because she's seen a snippet of how the situation will look to the viewers and knows her & Toby won't be a popular couple. But she won't be popular in any couple now cause she's a c*nt.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyone’s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? It’s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screen😤
I know you were talking specifically about name shortening rather than her overuse of people’s names, but isn’t it a psychological behaviour that by continuing using someone’s name in a conversation, it’s meant to make them more familiar and trusting of you? Sales people use this tactic sometimes.

Wonder if she does it on purpose for that reason.

as my friend that was morally wrong -pipe down Georgia , didn't realise you were a bible thumper and follow your own advice hun, by that logic it was morally wrong to get with Moll as you love to call her ex boyfriend