Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I'm not much for her, but I dont like to see anyone cry or be upset. I felt for her and Arabella tonight.
I feel the same. I think her and Arabella have lots of friend/gfriend potential (with the right guys who actually know how treat not only a woman but another human being), I definitely warmed up to them. Unlike 'Steel-your-man&twist-the-knife WAG wannabe! Ugh
---
Arabella was completely blindsided by Toby. He had not given her any idea that might happen.
Quite the opposite idea! What an arrogant prick.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t feel anyone is genuinely interested in each other in this

Reactions: 26
Thanks for new Fred ...
How weird is it that a class hot bird like Arabella ...she has her faults, but she is a good looking girl ...is at the mercy of dickheads like Toby (ugly as duck! and weirdo Chris) come on ...both punching!
She's absolutely gorgeous and should value herself more. See comes across very easy so not much of a chase for the boy's . Very sad as she seems like a nice person 😢

Reactions: 19
I think they can. They forced Ellie and Tom to sit in a room until they kissed and wouldn’t let them leave when they didn’t want to.
Ellie also said the producers turned on her when she went against a storyline they wanted for her
Is there any where to read or hear more about this?

Reactions: 1
If I was forced to sit in a room with someone and kiss them I'd call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was out last night so only managing to catch up on last nights and the threads been flying thanks to Casey’s grandad 😂

Get someone in there for Anton now before bleeping Georgia bins him again for the next bombshell in she has chemistry with.

Happy we can all get rid of Georgia s and Toby together now

I hope Callum and arabellend like each other and works out well for them

Reactions: 15
Toby had to have picked Georgia cause she was one of the popular couples in the vote.. he was shocked him and arabella were in the bottom. I hope arabella and callum go on to win!!

Reactions: 11
Toby had to have picked Georgia cause she was one of the popular couples in the vote.. he was shocked him and arabella were in the bottom. I hope arabella and callum go on to win!!
Nothing shakes the villa quite like a public vote, all playing the game to get to the final.

Reactions: 10
This has to be a producer move .... Toby wouldn't be that mean .... would he ??!!
I'm so conflicted 😐 😆
Even if it was a producer move it still shows he's their little witch.

So either way it's not a good look for him.

EDIT2ADD: ...Just like the pubes on his face 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Georgia S stealing Arabella's man and her dress, Georgia S is wearing Arabella's dress from a few episodes back

Reactions: 3
Tobes has always been a selfish immature little bleep. They should know by now what he's like.

I wouldn't trust him to make me an egg sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.