Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arabella was completely blindsided by Toby. He had not given her any idea that might happen.

Reactions: 29
This has to be a producer move .... Toby wouldn't be that mean .... would he ??!!
I'm so conflicted 😐 😆

Reactions: 23
So Josh will pick Sophie if he is up next to choose.
Which leaves for Arabella for Callum.

Then drinkipoos and it will kick off!

Reactions: 9
I hoping they do the PDA awards before they act for public vote so that Callum can see he has had a lucky escape and for Toby to realise he made a mistake picking her too
---
*ask not act

Reactions: 12
I personally don’t understand all the hype over Toby. If a girl done what he done there would be massive up roar. But people seem to be accepting this!??? Not a huge fan of arabella, don’t really know her, but you don’t blindslide someone like that. Be mature, be a man and have the conversation before hand. He’s totally humiliated her and it’s not a nice feeling.

Reactions: 27
I really hate to say it, but bring Chloe in and let her rip at Toby xxx

Reactions: 27
Harrison's clip about seeing the dead granddad has gone viral, what lad would want her when she gets ou? I don't know how she'll recover from this.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Toby is motivated by fame and ‘likes’ so that could be his tactic for switching.

don’t feel sorry for Arabella she knows how fickle Toby is. She said she loves sex so I doubt she feels used, she enjoyed whatever sex they had.

Georgia H is a weird one. In her docu she says her and Bear were not really bf and gf they just saw each other sometimes and had sex. Essentially fuckbuddies I guess.

She seems to have a lot of exes. Does she have commitment issues? Is the influence lifestyle a very transient one?

In general, it must be hard when exes or new blokes don’t fancy you when you have invested money and time to look good, had permanent beauty ops. That could be why some of the girls struggle with rejection.

Reactions: 11
Toby picking Georgia could be a producer move.
One of the votes was the clip of Toby saying how he could have done her on the outside - she wasn’t going to kick off if she was with Callum but if she’s back giving Toby another chance then all hell will break loose when she sees it

Reactions: 18
‘You started to say that you saw my dead grandad and that’ OMFG 💀 I literally had my hand over my mouth cringing for her. Georgia, babes, no! Just NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it was a producer move - they can’t force someone to do something they’re not already considering doing. Toby’s done this before and it got him second place, he’s just playing the game thinking it’ll help him sail through as Georgia was in the 2nd most popular couple.

if it was a producer move, it was a very cruel one. Complete disregard for Arabella’s feelings for the sake of ‘drama’ that will fall flat and the public will be over in 12 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think it was a producer move - they can’t force someone to do something they’re not already considering doing. Toby’s done this before and it got him second place, he’s just playing the game.

if it was a producer move, it was a very cruel one. Complete disregard for Arabella feelings at the expense of ‘drama’.
I think they can. They forced Ellie and Tom to sit in a room until they kissed and wouldn’t let them leave when they didn’t want to.
Ellie also said the producers turned on her when she went against a storyline they wanted for her

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it was a producer move - they can’t force someone to do something they’re not already considering doing. Toby’s done this before and it got him second place, he’s just playing the game thinking it’ll help him sail through as Georgia was in the 2nd most popular couple.

if it was a producer move, it was a very cruel one. Complete disregard for Arabella’s feelings for the sake of ‘drama’ that will fall flat and the public will be over in 12 hours.
Islanders who have done well have followed producer "direction". They have chats with the islanders, I imagine they prompted Toby to think about rekindling with Georgia, he picked up the hint, and they arranged the recoupling text to come when the groups were getting ready separately so Toby wouldn't have the chance to speak to Arabella beforehand. He knows how it goes and that him getting the pick before Callum was producer approval.

Reactions: 15
Islanders who have done well have followed producer "direction". They have chats with the islanders, I imagine they prompted Toby to think about rekindling with Georgia, he picked up the hint, and they arranged the recoupling text to come when the groups were getting ready separately so Toby wouldn't have the chance to speak to Arabella beforehand. He knows how it goes and that him getting the pick before Callum was producer approval.
And he wouldn't have needed much convincing considering he'd just seen how unpopular his coupling with Arabella was, and he'll have assumed thats cos of her, whilst seeing Georgia as 2nd top coupling and assuming it's cos of her....🫢🤫 Ahhh the realisation when it hits him will be so sweet to watch😚

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.