Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The producer move was getting the rest of them’s shocked reactions. It was obvious Toby wasn’t picking Arabella and she knew it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well that was interesting 🤣 G and the dead Granda and Toby making a switch. I don’t think it’s a producer move, I think it’s toby trying to be iconic and being that big headed that he think G will take him back with open arms so couldn’t even be arsed to discuss it first, he’s that deluded!

I’d like a nice man in for Arabella, the boy bombshells have been tit, I mean Casey, really?!

Reactions: 13
Sorry but if you don't think that was the producer's move then you're incredibly naive to how reality TV works. They chose in that order for a reason.

Reactions: 17
I’ve fastforwarded through the past two episodes
So not sure if I’ve missed but have Georgia and Toby even spoken?
last I saw her crying her eyes out he pied her in the challenge.
It’s all looking a little too scripted now 😴

Reactions: 6
It’s all fake and set up this series more than ever. Kady said on her insta stories she was set to go on all stars until she changed her mind and decided she wanted to do normal love island, if people were being approached last year for the show (before last years love island for Kady to have time to change her mind) then they’ve all had months to talk about who’s going in. They’d of obviously been told they can’t talk about it but you can’t tell me some of them haven’t and none of knew who was going in!

Reactions: 14
Sorry but if you don't think that was the producer's move then you're incredibly naive to how reality TV works. They chose in that order for a reason.
I know the recouplings are set up in the order the producers want, I just don’t think Toby picking Georgia was entirely a producer manipulation like some people think. I think Toby picking Georgia was for his own motive.

I haven't commented on this series yet because I've always been too far behind to comment (the joys of a newborn and a toddler), but finally caught up. This may be an unpopular opinion but Georgia H is falling apart in there and is clearly unhinged, the producers should never have put her in there. The girl's been through enough emotional turmoil, I think she needs to go home for her own sake. She can't handle not being the most popular or constant centre of attention and cant take rejection. The whole tantrum about the boys not voting for her. She was very cocky saying to Anton about Hannah "oh I know you would have wanted to fight for her", and she fell right off the pedestal she had herself on when Anton said straight back to her "I had to fight for you too" and she's been spiralling since. Also, between Theo Campbell's stories and her conversation with Anton it's very clear she knew Casey was coming in and had a gameplan thought out that she'd just float around and do what she had to stay in until Casey came in then couple up with him win it and live happily ever after 🙄 so the whole Anton, Josh etc.. have all been her fake and playing along. Although the whole dead grandad thing and the economy flight did crack me up 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Georgia H is feeling "a sexy vibe" with Anton acvording to tonights first look.

Can we just vote them all out?

• Haha

The only reason I could stomach that is because I know they're about to show the video where she talks about how he's giving her the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THAT IS THE WORRRRST FIRST LOOK EVER
---

But who isn’t feeling a sexy vibe from Anton 🥵 least she’s starting to see it hahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just catching up. Nothing is going to convince me otherwise that this isn't set up for Callum and Molly to get back together. Get Georgia away from Callum. Get Molly away from Tim with the whole Casey thing and then they get back together as if it wasn't completely orchestrated...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Georgia is happy that Toby picked her - I think she stuck with Callum because she was hoping it would make Tom jealous and keep her in the game but once she realised he wasn't playing the game and was stuck on Molly she seemed to be really upset when Toby was with her afterwards as in the challenges not picking her for the kisses and what he said to her during the Snog Marry Pie game.

I sadly think this is the end for her and Callum although I’m sure she will spin him some line about wanting him to keep him keen - but I do believe she happy that she sharing a bed with Toby

Reactions: 10
I hope so I loved them together 😭
Just catching up. Nothing is going to convince me otherwise that this isn't set up for Callum and Molly to get back together. Get Georgia away from Callum. Get Molly away from Tim with the whole Casey thing and then they get back together as if it wasn't completely orchestrated...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven’t they got to carry out mental health checks etc?

anyone who has been near Stephen Bear clearly lacks capacity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a hope Georgia S is going back to Toby when she knows she and Calum are second favourites.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.