Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G why when ever anyone says that do I want to pull my eye lashes out, so irritating.

Reactions: 8
Georgia S is just such a sly one and very devious. It’s really odd the way she’s totally changed her personality and voice and is putting on this demure act.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Watch this witch trying to make callum the bad guy 😡 Run callum, run.

Reactions: 36
“Callum can’t compete with our past tobes”
24 hours earlier to Callum “I’m not that girl” oh duck off Georgia

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Georgia is ‘acting’ like she is confused but she’s made her choice. Toby is who she wants

Reactions: 38
My last vestiges of support for Georgia have now washed away seeing her villainise Callum as an excuse to get away from him

1706911070431.png

Reactions: 23
And another thing. WHY DOES GEORGIA S SAY THE NAME OF THE PERSON SHES TALKING TOO SO MANY TIMES WHEN SHES HAVING A CONVO WITH THEM! Drives me INSANE. hope everyone knows what I mean 🤣😭🖕🏻

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.