Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
at least olivia is still in the uk!
Omg is that Demi?? She's caked in makeup and looked embalmed
---
How are they finding Tom attractive? He's the opposite of fine. Needs sunscreen, botox and the distance between his eyes increased

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Liberty no doubt thinks she looks like Beyonce in that cat suit but in reality she looks like a washed up tart whose past her prime like Pam anderson, the boots were vile

• Haha
Reactions: 32

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I can't believe how much of a flop this series is turning out to be. The producers talked a big game of format changes to keep it exciting but it's exactly the same format and it's boring af, everyone is trying to present a chatacter rather than just being natural, and I know we expected people to know each other already but the amount of people who have already been with each other is insane. It's only on for five weeks and I think we're almost at the halfway point already, I really can't see who could even win it, there are no genuine couples.

Reactions: 31

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The confidence boost from the first day went straight to Chris’s head and then descended straight to his balls that now he believes he is Billy big bollox and can bin off women like Arabella? Raging I had hoped he’d be a nice man for Georgia H but he’s a grade A plonker who will leave the Villa single

Reactions: 31