Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I don’t get why Tom acted all loved up with Georgia on his first night in there though. He was all like ‘awww. Missed your little voice. Come and sit on my knee’ yadda yadda yadda and leaning over gazing into her eyes

Reactions: 34

Upintheair83

VIP Member
genuinely curious ,I love different cultures and how words means different things but can someone kindly explain the context of fruity in the UK, like what does it mean and the context Callum used it? thanks :)
I honestly thought fruity mean getting frisky/ horny! And I'm from the UK!

• Heart
Georgia gonna use her tea anology and say that Callum sleeping with 16 people has spoilt the tea that was brewing and the milk curdled and now she needs a needs a new teabag and STD free cup of tea lol

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Even though Sophie needs subtitles she's very attractive. What on earth is she doing with Josh?? Just knowing he's an ex of Charlotte Crosby would be enough to put me off 🤮🤮

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
The date with Tyler and Hannah my god... I've had smear tests that felt more comfortable and enjoyable than that

• Haha
Laura Anderson needs to come back to call Callum a fucking slag, thats the first thing that popped in to my head when he said 16

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Rose94

VIP Member
Why is she strutting like that thinking she’s a baddie making Mitch jealous 😬😬 he’s probably cringing I have secondhand embarrassment for her

• Haha

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Interview with Georgia's mum and she says - Georgia and Ovie have a lot in common - Georgia likes high-end clothes that Ovie models. Like what the hell, if my mum thought I could be with someone because of that... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ tells you a lot...

• Haha

poppyseed1

VIP Member
All the red flags from Chris … telling Arabella she is too confident and then saying to Sophie how she’s shy because he likes to be a dominant arrogant controlling prick

m.lifee

Any one else think Callum is underplaying how bothered he is about Molly? His body language was so uncomfortable when she got matched with Tom and yday when he asked who Tom was most excited to date he said is it main course aka Molly
Think he is just awful at showing his emotions

• Sad

ohlawd

Chatty Member
What are these women actually seeing in Chris , how does he even have Arabella and Sophie interested in him

Reactions: 32