Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I never liked Callum, he's a knobhead, all during covid and the last few years he was posting anti vaxx nonsense and dangerous conspiracy theories on his IG stories and shared posts encouraging the UK Public to over thrown the goverment in the name of freedom, gobshite

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Ever since day 1, Chris’s ego has grown something crazy. Regardless of getting to know someone else, you don’t just flaunt it in front of everybody - that’s just rude
And then being all "I didn't do it on purpose" as if that excuses the behaviour. I think he potentially has a bit of a nasty side.

Last edited:

Appletiser

Aw I actually felt sorry for Arabella then! She’s grown on me, I think she comes across quite unusual and old-fashioned but there’s something sort of endearing about her

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I actually think Anton is going to launch himself as a bit of a self help guru. He’s launching a podcast talking about self image, mental health etc

• Heart

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Just caught up... Wow ok, so yet more red flags from Chris... Jeez😳

Sophie's voice is 😖 but her bum is 🍑 best butt award goes to her!😅
So glad she said Josh over Chris!!!

Agree with others re Gee Steel, she's pissing me off, hopefully she'll get caught out soon enough
(And yes bring back twitter challenge or movie night pleeease)
....Her body language here says it all really 😆
---
He's so fit how can she not just wanna mount him and be numero 17???!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bleekemolen

Georgia Townsend! Yes! She could be a good shout for Anton but I can't see her going back on. She was made look a right fool on her series. I felt so sorry her. Seemed a really genuine decent girl! And she was so naturally pretty
First time posting on thread, but been lurking for a while. Love the humour on here and keep up the amazing work!!

Sorry to disappoint but a friend works with Georgia in M&S Marketing and she was in the office yesterday with no plans to return to the show!! She’s apparently absolutely lovely, down to earth, genuine and hard working.

Agree with many of you though - just the sort of girl we need for Anton!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Guys I honestly can’t listen to another one of Libertys I know myself worth speeches when she pies Mitch. I just wish someone would plug her out she’s such a melt.

lilelms

I also didn’t find 16 shocking from Callum (although am myself firmly settled down and stuck in the single digits 🤣). I think he had a valid point about being single and “getting it out of his system”.
I bet he’s not the only girl/boy in there who’s done similar so I wonder how many people will be honest in the next episode or if they’ll all pretend to be outraged 🧐

Reactions: 28

Blablabla98

I hate to say it but I defo am starting to think libs taking this toooooooo far! It’s actually making Me cringe

Sineadmc85

Anton acting so chilled with that pie will probably help his cause. These bitches are literally kept keen by been treated mean. She'll want him more if he's indifferent. Women 🙄

LittlePea

Chatty Member
If what Chris said to Arabella is true and he really is very insecure, then it makes sense why he’s hopping from girl to girl - he’s obviously looking for validation.

The way he spoke to Arabella was so cold, patronising and borderline manipulative, I don’t blame her for being upset and I actually feel abit sorry for her, I don’t think she was overreacting. Chris 100% would have acted the same if it was the other way around, it was disrespectful.

I wonder if he’s being nasty as a defense mechanism because he’s embarrassed about opening up after feeling like Arabella has ‘wronged him’ by saying she feels he wasn’t genuine. The way he reacted to that was quite telling for me.

He’s certainly not done himself any favours, he’s really not coming across well at all.

melh89

Georgia unloyal steel needs to go. I liked her to start because she seemed to have grown up so much and is clearly so beautiful but my god she wants her bloody cake doesn’t she: a guy doing what she is would have been drown in that pool by now