Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JanineButcher

How is Molly holding herself so well? If I saw my ex of just 6 months all over another girl , I’d be stuck to my bed .

Reactions: 36

tikimelon

Jesus Georgia S is the most two faced little slag!! Is she for real?! I liked her when she went in too. Making herself look like a complete bitch to the general public

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
As respective as he was to Molly the first few days Callum is definetly missing a sensitivity chip when it comes to Mollys feelings about their breakup.

EAD

VIP Member
Sophies voice would get on my wick and I can't believe Chris has a crush on her 😮

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Liberty needs to leave now for her own self respect. She’s desperate for attention and it’s sad to watch. I wonder how things would have panned out had Jake not left. Would she have gone running back to him due to nobody else being attracted to her? Would have been interesting.

But she also needs to leave so Kaz can fly. Kaz is a different person without Liberty, we see a different side to her and she’s growing on me. Also how stunning did she look in that green dress!

Bunteen

Georgia absolutely seething that she didn’t get coupled up with Tom. She’ll defo try and weasel her way in between him and Molly
Petrified Tom might like someone more than her I am praying he hits it off with Molly and ignores her

Reactions: 35

Boohoo.com

God liberty is so irritating. Didn't like her the first time, and don't like her this time. It's like being kazs best friend is her whole personality trait!! I don't think her accent helps either

Georgia S lying her hole off to Callum, she did not say her tea was brewing good with Callum, she said he was further along than her and that he doesnt have the ''grrr;; that she needs from him, also she was laying it on so thick on Tom, she told him to stop fishing for compliments when she was the one fishing tosee if he liked her and she was dumping compliments and questions on him like factor 50 thick suncream

littleladyv

they all get about a bit dont they? and i swear none of their relationship timelines add up

all went in making us think they were all struggling to find love to find out they're all in and out of each others DM's and beds

i was sure Toby was only just with Chloe yet hes had time to have 'history' with numerous people ... Georgia H and her 'jumps in the arms of anyone she sees' was so sad over the events with bear and the events with Jake M yet has managed to have 'history' with loads of people

heres me cant even get a text back 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34