Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don’t think Molly is in the headspace where she’s that open to hit if off with Tom and as a result he’s probably going to run to Georgia who’s going to be so annoyingly smug about it.

Reactions: 31

JanineButcher

Right? Now he doesn’t seem that interested. Georgia is actually showing herself up by the way she’s hanging off him. She’s asked him twice now if he fancies her. When she said it’s hard not to kiss you, she was fully expecting him to kiss her and he didn’t.

I think now he’s just more interested in Molly because he’s probably always fancied her from afar/she’s a shiny new toy and he’s been there done that with Georgia.
and Molly isn’t throwing herself at Tom which is more interesting for him .

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Is this real or is Chris happy to come off as this much of a dick 🤔

Also I looked at his Insta he spends his days making sh*t unfunny reels, you’re 32 Chris!

Rose94

VIP Member
How did Mitch quickly telling libby about Georgia turn into a full speech about how she’s setting boundaries and deserves better 🤣 have some dignity girl I pray his little smirk when she walked off said it all

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I think Georgia S is pretty but not as hot as she thinks she is. I would say Molly Arabella and Sophie are better looking

Reactions: 30

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
What did Chris say to Arrabiatta that was so vulnerable that hes going so mad over??
✨I'm fUnNy and Go0fy because I'm insecure✨ oh piss off you goon, you're not special. I don't like the way he handled that conversation.. patronising twat.

I'm about to chuck my tv out the window I cant stand sophies voice and her dragging the vowels and arse out of every single word ;; no thats Cuuuttteeee, fuck off sophie

Wlvis2387

I love a joker but im sorry Chris wearing that silk bonnet would be the nail in the coffin for any kind of horny I ever felt

• Haha

Pshsjsnn

I know I’m old, but surely liberty’s arse cheeks out isn’t a great look
---
Georgias fuming

• Haha

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Mitch is such a coward and he’s never ‘broken up’ with someone you can tell he’s one of those boys that pushes the girls to break up with them!
cowards!