Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyz123T

Anton handed that so well: changing my mind about him he’s becoming more attractive

Reactions: 39

Sineadmc85

I liked Anton in his original series. He was always decent but I've a serious horn for him this time round. Fucking raging Georgia said she's starting to get the ick. I have no sympathy for girls who run after dicks when you have the gem that is Anton right in front of you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Laika1234

VIP Member
It feels like after a shit few days Molly was living her best life and moving on. Also allowing Callum to move on with Georgia without creating any drama for them and he just found another way to remind her how little the relationship mattered to him. He could have just lied for her sake. I just find him really insensitive to her feelings and it puts me off him.

In general while she’s been upset I find Molly has been generally respectful of Georgia and Callum. I don’t feel they return that respect despite Georgia mentioning how awful it is for Molly every couple of scenes. He’s all over her like a rash and I just find that plus the 16 women comment give a bit of context to Molly being weary of his intentions and her genuine resentment and frustration with him at the beginning of the series.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ohlawd

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying she wouldn’t wanna be in a bed with anyone else or wouldn’t wanna be in the hideaway with anyone else but clearly wants it to be Tom 😂

• Haha

Wavylines

Chatty Member
they all get about a bit dont they? and i swear none of their relationship timelines add up

all went in making us think they were all struggling to find love to find out they're all in and out of each others DM's and beds

i was sure Toby was only just with Chloe yet hes had time to have 'history' with numerous people ... Georgia H and her 'jumps in the arms of anyone she sees' was so sad over the events with bear and the events with Jake M yet has managed to have 'history' with loads of people

heres me cant even get a text back 😁
Georgia H is such a red flag for me! Cannot warm to her at all.

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I can’t believe in a season with Chris and Anton, I’m turning against Chris and loving Anton.

• Heart

macaronicheese4life

I think it’s time Georgia S moves on from her connections from the outside, they clearly didn’t work out for a reason so why would they work now

Reactions: 37
Georgia trying to flirt with Tom was making my toes curl, so fucking awkward nd cringey, she was like a giddy school girl who was about to piss her knickers with excitment ,it was so cringey and the blushing and doe eyes and looking down and playing truth or dare but dropping the dares and fishing for answers from Tom, jesus christ awful flirting-what happened to subtly and sexual tension ,

macaronicheese4life

We needs Liberty to go! Doesn’t want drama but has just started drama. She also lied because it wasn’t just Anton, Kaz had something to say too lol.

Go Anton!! Why should he lie because Mitch is a shitty person lol

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Lib thinks she's a fucking superstar 🙄 and yes, everything she does/says involves Mitch somehow

She probably chose Chris because he did seem the most genuine and kind. Just goes to show it was all fake and he is an actual prick. Sophie doesn’t even like him

theweekend

Tyler gives me THE WEIRDEST vibe. He’s like me when I’m dissociating trying to come across normal and friendly by agreeing with everything someone is saying while mentally I am on another planet

• Haha