Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Liberty is such an attention seeking twat. Going directly to Mitch to tell him with Anton said is a new low.

Reactions: 41

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
This is probably going to sound mean but I can safely go around every islander and say "I know why you're single". Every single one of them has been off-putting in some way. Red flag island.
---
Not that being single is a bad thing, lol. I loved it.

Reactions: 40
georgia S couldn't even last 12 hours before making it known that shes over Callum and wants Tom despite saying the opposite last night, the most unloyal hun ever, Alexa play these hoes aint loyal

• Haha

Rubez2812

Liberty is embarrassing LEAVE HIM BE HES NOT INTERESTED 😫😫😫😫

not buying mitch and georgia either

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I have a theory about Tom...

As others have mentioned he was all in on her, on the first night/his date with her...

Then since being paired with Molly his words are saying one thing but his actions another - cos he sounds like he's trying to let G down gently, but then on the terrace when she clearly wanted him to stick it on her, he was saying about focusing on Molly... But he patted the seat next to him inviting her to come closer (which I thought he was gonna go in for a kiss) but never and continued to say about Molly.

So here's my theory - I reckon he's giving her mixed signals to play her along and make her think she stands a chance with him still, but then he's getting her tied up in circles purposely... Could it be cos he's trying to get some sort of pay back maybe?...maybe she ghosted him a bit on the outside or something, cos again why didn't they make a proper go of it then, if they're so into eachother as she's making out??🤔

I feel like must be something like this because why then is he flip flopping like this?

...Or could be he does want G but the fact he's been coupled up with Molly by the public is making him feel differently (like the public are steering him away from G for a reason)
OR cos he views that as being his better direction for the win...🙄
Honestly I think you are giving Tom way too much credit there. He doesn't have the brain cells to come up with a plan like that ! He likes Molly but also likes the attention from Georgia.

Georgia is just desperate at this stage. She's embarrassing herself.
"Did you kiss Molly because I was in the hideaway with callum"

No 😅😅😅

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Where had Georgia S hidden her fringe?! Does she use a little clip on one or what?

Mitch is a bollox. Lib is a melt.

Anton is the hero we all need and he deserves the world.

Cannot believe Chris. I was a massive fan of his until this season. Now he's just a massive ICK. Bad idea for him to appear on this. So many are being turned off him.

Jabba125

God Liberty really is a cretin isn’t she?! Think she’s the main character but she just looks like a knob for not sacking Mitch off

Also I don’t get why everyone seems to be obsessed with Georgia S….shes pretty but has had a fuckton of work done - nose, lips, Botox, fillers, awful fake tits and she just seems so…..DULL?

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
I don’t get why Tom acted all loved up with Georgia on his first night in there though. He was all like ‘awww. Missed your little voice. Come and sit on my knee’ yadda yadda yadda and leaning over gazing into her eyes
Right? Now he doesn’t seem that interested. Georgia is actually showing herself up by the way she’s hanging off him. She’s asked him twice now if he fancies her. When she said it’s hard not to kiss you, she was fully expecting him to kiss her and he didn’t.

I think now he’s just more interested in Molly because he’s probably always fancied her from afar/she’s a shiny new toy and he’s been there done that with Georgia.

Reactions: 39
I loved Anton in his season too 😂 he’s so cringe but I can’t help but smile at him and it’s also not the same cringe as Chris 😭

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
The two Georgias are knobs. There’s something really toxic about the way they enjoy getting one over on the other girls.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I just think G loves the attention and wants the lads to fight over her. She knows she's attractive and uses it

macaronicheese4life

Why is she strutting like that thinking she’s a baddie making Mitch jealous 😬😬 he’s probably cringing I have secondhand embarrassment for her
She looks so pathetic when she does that walk, looks like a toddler stomping off!! And her asking Chris to pick her up when she went to kiss him 🤢🤢

• Haha