Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Arabella came on a bit strong but christ Chris is a patronising asshole.

Tell her to dial it down, not raise her voice and then he raised HIS voice ??

He's been the biggest disappointment for me. I've followed him since his series but just unfollowed

Reactions: 43
Chris is a walking ick and cringey AF, He was the loveable goofball that people liked in S5 and thats how people remembered him , now he'll be seen as a cringey desperate bed hopper-all stars backfired for him

Reactions: 43

nosey161

Georgia S just LOVES being the centre of attention. She’s going to try and keep both Callum and Tom on strings because she thinks she’s so superior to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bunteen

It's uncomfortable to watch.
So uncomfortable to watch and how rude was he when she was so nice trying to forget about the “discussion”. Absolutely delighted Sophie said Josh, as much and all as he can change his mind like the weather to suit who he’s talking to

Louanne

VIP Member
Sorry, but Josh saying "Make it Number 17" as Callum left for the hideaway was hilarious!

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Torture for me would be being locked in a room with Sophie and Liberty having a conversation

• Haha

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Georgia seems to think Tom is really in to her doesn’t she 😆
I just think Tom is loving the attention more then anything

Laika1234

VIP Member
I wouldn't ever throw this around lightly but I feel like Chris is low key bullying Arabella at this point ??
Maybe bullying is not the word.... but kissing her like that in the challenge definitely had an agenda behind it to belittle her maybe ?
I agree with this. He came across as a bully tonight.

Not Sophie I'm so shy Piper being paired with Josh who litreally pisses in sex toys and sells them to weirdos online and has sex in public films it and uploads it online to only fans, weird pairing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

UndrTheCosh

I’ve just started tonight’s episode - Anton handing Mitch his backside is my highlight of the series so far!

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Jesus Georgia came off like an arrogant twat in that conversation with Tom where she spoke about feeling awful for nicking Mollys fella.

what a pick me! there is literally nothing about this girl. I can kind of see why Toby wasn’t into her. She is so vacant.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Just skimmed through the episode on the app as couldn't be arsed sitting through a full hour of it.

I said on this thread earlier that I thought Chris could have a nasty side - and there it is! The way he spoke to Arabella and sat there smirking was vile. He showed some abusive traits imo, I've been spoken to like that by abusive men before. He showed his true colours there. Going on this show will ruin the little bit of good image he had. Love that for him, he deserves it.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I feel like Georgias interest in Callum doesn’t go beyond having him pick her over Molly. The comment she made on the beanbag to Tom was weird. It’s like she just wants to get one over on her or have victory as the most fancied girl in there.

Clovis

VIP Member
I don't find Tom's face attractive, but those legs...

I'd happily bounce up and down on his lap and call him daddy.
200w (44).gif

• Haha
  • Heart