Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Callum looks like a really bad kisser. It was like he was trying to eat a pasty through a Venetian blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Georgia is so manipulative and sly , she wants to chat to Tom but wants it to look like he;s the one pulling herto keep her image clean in the eyes of Callum, shes fuming she wasnt voted to be with Tom cause that would have given her an out and she could have blamed the public and a stringer connection, now she has to get crafty with her exit plan from Callum

Reactions: 47
Georgia S fuming that she's not coupled up with Tom but trying to pass it off as the other way around, ok hun like stop we know you want to be with Tom you was practically wetting your knickers with excitment and all shy when he came in

Reactions: 46

Spidey2020

Chatty Member
Just caught up. Chris is a creepy little prick hiding behind a ‘quirky’ persona. Didn’t take long for the mask to slip. I think he assumes he is really popular and I don’t think he has an ounce of humility. I hope he is out at the first opportunity. Sophie is low key giving him the brush off it seems thankfully.

Reactions: 45

snos

Unpopular opinion, but I reckon Liberty handled tonight soundly. She kept herself together after Mitch’s knockback, which isn’t easy for someone her age. She grabbed the opportunity to have some fun in the challenge, put her heart into it, and honestly, it had me in stitches. What more could she have done, like? Fair play to her, I say.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I wouldn't mind being Callums number 17th lol 😂 he is hot stuff 🔥
Think of all the practice he's had.

I think re: his comment about never having been single, what he actually meant was "I've never been single AND kinda famous before".
---
I started this series liking Chris, disliking Anton, disliking Kaz, disliking Arrabella and thinking Hannah looks like a mess.

Now...I think Chris is a seriously creepy, disturbed weirdo and I think Anton is surprisingly hot, level-headed, and honest. I still don't like Kaz or Arabella but both of them have improved massively in the past few days (I actually have a sneaking suspicion Kaz is as bored of Lib as the rest of us). When Arabella isn't talking about flirty banter she's alright. Both of them and Hannah are somehow better looking to me now than before also. I think if she got the implants out and stopped with the lip filler Hannah could look beautiful again, she hasn't absolutely ruined herself yet. Beauty is definitely not skin deep, a good personality shines through. I'm expecting Georgia S to appear like a troll any day now.

Last edited:
  • Heart

melh89

Tells Tom she fancies him the most heads to the hideaway excited with another man 🤦🏻‍♀️ in the words of kat slater “you slaaaaaaggggg”

• Haha

leepdeex

I’m sorry but 16 in 6 months works at an average of 2.6 a month.. for a man fresh out of a long term relationship I really don’t think that’s bad?? Especially if travelling for one of those months

• Haha
Reactions: 44

lauzyess

Did anyone else catch Georgia S walking down the stairs in front of Tom and just standing twerking at him?? She’s so weird and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Callum was clearly counting his conquests. If I were Molly I would doubt he was faithful whilst they were together.

I am clearly in the minority here, but although I am not a fan of Chris, I don't see anything wrong with what he has actually said to Arabella. He was being direct and straight with her, and she clearly is not used to that. The truth hurts. Chris was a dick for the hand holding thing though. Arabella is in her early 30's horny and can't understand why she can't keep a man. Perhaps she should stop offering her sexuality on a plate, then she may get some respect. I really dont like her.

Please please do movie night so Georgia S can be exposed. I cannot stand her.

Love Hannah and Anton. Hope someone comes in for both of them.

Liberty is an absolute donut. She learned nothing from her first stint on love island. She knows how she should behave to have self respect, but she can't put her words into actions.
Jake was never actually the problem and either is Mitch, it is liberty herself she is going on exactly the same way she was back in her season, she wants a man to fall in love her instantly, she is really insecure and has low self esteem and comes across really jealous and bitter of the other girls who get more attention then her, I personally think she needs alot of healing and work to do on herself first and love island isn't the place for her I don't think she should of went in just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Tom does not like Georgia does he and she’s really oblivious. He literally told her he kissed Molly and she tried to switch it on her and say it’s cos he felt jealous of her and Callum and he said nothing lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43