Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Mike Boateng would be good for Kaz. I think they’d get on really well. He was season 6 but was just on love island games and has changed a lot since his season. I think they would make a great couple
Oh no he was such an ick. Kaz can do better. I just don’t really see any of the fuckboys coming in as it.

Reactions: 5

Pshsjsnn

Someone above said about Joanna coming in, I wonder if she will come in with Kady, as someone from season 2 needs to come in and they’re besties aren’t they

Pshsjsnn

Mike Boateng would be good for Kaz. I think they’d get on really well. He was season 6 but was just on love island games and has changed a lot since his season. I think they would make a great couple

Its_Me

VIP Member
I find her voice really irritating and the drawn on beauty spots
Same. Never looked at her thought she looks nice but she looks much better with her hair like that and not up in those high ponytails with the ribbons like a school girl.

FabulousDarling

I have a theory about Tom...

As others have mentioned he was all in on her, on the first night/his date with her...

Then since being paired with Molly his words are saying one thing but his actions another - cos he sounds like he's trying to let G down gently, but then on the terrace when she clearly wanted him to stick it on her, he was saying about focusing on Molly... But he patted the seat next to him inviting her to come closer (which I thought he was gonna go in for a kiss) but never and continued to say about Molly.

So here's my theory - I reckon he's giving her mixed signals to play her along and make her think she stands a chance with him still, but then he's getting her tied up in circles purposely... Could it be cos he's trying to get some sort of pay back maybe?...maybe she ghosted him a bit on the outside or something, cos again why didn't they make a proper go of it then, if they're so into eachother as she's making out??🤔

I feel like must be something like this because why then is he flip flopping like this?

...Or could be he does want G but the fact he's been coupled up with Molly by the public is making him feel differently (like the public are steering him away from G for a reason)
OR cos he views that as being his better direction for the win...🙄
I think when he first came in, GS said she dumped him for Toby so definitely could be some kind of revenge.

Pshsjsnn

I wonder is Hannah allowed to have like a daily call with her son? Just seems an awful long time to be away with no contact
I doubt it. There was a girl in season one who had a kid aswell, I think that’s the only person to ever have one that I know of

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Maybe this has been mentioned loads especially during her initial season but does Kaz sound like she’s putting on an American twang sometimes or is it me?