Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pshsjsnn

Reactions: 6

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
...9 years happened to him 😚
🤣🤣

But yeh I get you, he was more attractive in 2015*, but I'm putting it down to a decade of partying, boozing, recreational drugging, probs steroiding, all combined with our good friend aging lol

*Edit2add- and for me most men get more attractive with age
Yea that’s true but it’s so odd as his whole face seems to have dramatically changed. Definitely got some fillers in some odd places 🤣

• Haha

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I’m wondering if somehow they’ve got access to some ❄ in there you know. When it gets to the evening Josh and Sophie in particular seem to change around the eyes (his get more wild and hers get more ‘lazy’, also I don’t remember her eyes looking like that before, did they? All I remember is the voooooooice 🤢) and I’ve noticed some teeth licking and subtle gurning
---
Omg I haven't watched the last few episodes cause most of the people are just too unbearable but I'm gonna watch tonight and see if I can spot this
---
Didn't Toby have a thing with her?
I'm sure he brought someone back from casa and then recoupled with her or am I thinking of the wrong person lol
Yeah he dumped Chloe for Abi, then brought Mary back from Casa and Abi was stood there alone, then he got back with Chloe 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
When are the people with kids gonna tell the other person they’ve got kids? Because I’d be fuming if I got to know someone liked them and then they dropped the kids thing. I have kids myself and I told my other half about my first son the minute we started speaking 🤣

Housework Fairy

Sophie speaks like she’s just coming round from anaesthetic
Is it my imagination or does she just put that voice on when she's being a talking head in the diary room thing (so all the attention is on her) or when any boy(s) are talking to her (so all the attention is on her) as I swear there was a clip when she was amongst the girls talking in a group but not actually being the centre of attention and she was talking normally and not drawing the vowels out.

Pshsjsnn

So do ye remember Georgia i think her name was - she was only in the villa for 5 mins and Hugo chose Chloe and sent her hone? She basically went straight bavk to her marketing job in Lidl?

Could she be a match for Anton? Maturity, deceny wise i would think yes but shes had very little work done if any and i dont think the natural look gets you anywhere in there?!

She was a little cringe but a genuinely decent girl
I’ve just seen this and I’m not joking half an hour ago I was talking to my bf about Anton and who he could couple up with and I said her, like how random. She was so lovely and she’s so funny on tik ok

I can’t cope with another Georgia tho 😂

Wlvis2387

Arabella is 33 and Georgia 25, as a 25-30 year old woman, how many ex-partners/situations/seeing each other etc would you consider 'normal' vs a lot? 🤔

Got really excited that liberty was leaving then as I forgot about Mitch 💀🤣
Like every other woman in the villa
---
When Molly said "you do you" and he said "thats what i did", Callum was fully looking around the firepit smirking, expecring applause and high fives from the 'bros'. 🤢

Really shows his immaturity.

I think love islanders have to be STI tested pre entering the villa dont they?
Surely that means he’s just been sitting there giving himself a treat, and the ‘16’ partners were actually just his socks and one time the curtains?

Last edited:
  • Haha

EAD

VIP Member
Does Sophie talk the way she does because of where she is from? Rochelle doesn't speak like that.

Reactions: 5

Beth1980

VIP Member
They asked if not coupled with G who would he chose, he said that was a sh*t one and would prefer a more ruthless one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5