Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susspicious

VIP Member
I feel like I’m the only person who still doesn’t like Anton much. He seems to enjoy it when certain girls’ feelings are hurt, which is just like how he was originally. Like asking Callum how many girls he’s slept with since breaking up with Molly in front of Molly herself, and laughing when Liberty stormed off upset. He’s still icky to me, just more aware of not getting on the wrong side of the public. He’s better than before, though, I will admit, and I do like that he can see straight through Mitch. Mitch is an absolute clown and seems like he would be even more unpleasant if the cameras weren’t there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Jas28

Chatty Member
Anton has his favourite girls. It’s always been the case. There’s a bit of a clique with him and the Georgias and Hannah and he’s clearly closer to them whereas I don’t think he has as much interest in Liberty, Molly, Arabella etc.
Him and kaz are quite close too

lilelms

And Demi is going to carry on dating him?! Reminds me that she was supposed to still be dating that guy in prison.

How can you find out all this stuff and still want to go near him?! just wishing bad things on herself isnt she 🙄

squeeze1

Deserves more than one 👍
---

Oh yes .. full of legendary moments .. here’s two:
Terry and Malin’s toastie row
And “The Full Kady”

In spite of all the rows they actually were very supportive of each other.
I think the Snack A Jack conversation is one of my favourite LI moments ever.

Agreed, best series by a mile.

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
I have just seen Georgia tells Tom she fancies him the most and that she would rather be with him but then gets hot & steamy with Callum in the hideaway 😧

• Wow

Jas28

Chatty Member
There’s isn’t anyone from series 2 yet is there? Or ekin Su’s season so wonder who they’ll bring in

Laika1234

VIP Member
Callum’s devoid of emotional intelligence, nonchalance just comes naturally, not excusing this he’s just not capable of better. On the other hand Georgia knows exactly what’s she’s doing, she is truly a nasty piece of work.
I agree to an extent in regards to Callum but he’s proven he’s capable of being a bit more clued in if he wants to be. This past week in particular I’ve just found him really insensitive towards Molly so while I don’t like Georgia I don’t mind seeing him get a bit messed around. I think he’ll ultimately be fine.

They were forced to uncouple at one point, right? Think the producers were trying to get her with someone more popular (or even to see if she would interfere with Laura and Jack Fowler again), but they refused to recouple with anyone else, and the producers sent them packing (thankfully).

Sam had mismatched plucked brows 🫣
Yes. I thought that poster had got it wrong as the only Sam I could remember was Gowland. When I realised it was Bird I remembered the bad eyebrows

• Haha

Ros79

Chatty Member
I’ve had a break from the last few episodes but I’m back watching tonight for the rest of the series even though I only like Hannah.