Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
It only they’d reinstate the tweet challenge. I’d send this in:
“Which Islander thinks being a prat to and lying to the face of a nice guy who unbeknown to her has become VERY popular with viewers will do wonders for her reputation”.

Reactions: 5

Ac11*

Do Sophie and Josh have history? They just seem so cosy with eachother in such a short time or is that just me?

Laika1234

VIP Member
Any one else think Callum is underplaying how bothered he is about Molly? His body language was so uncomfortable when she got matched with Tom and yday when he asked who Tom was most excited to date he said is it main course aka Molly
Think he is just awful at showing his emotions
No I don’t. He’s all about Georgia S so leave him off with her. She’s incredibly boring so happy for them to blend into the background.

I think Callum slept with more than 16 somehow as he was rather shifty. Meh.

Chris is a bit nuts, maybe Arabella is too.

Liking Kaz a lot right now, Lib seems unstable.

indiansummee

I don’t get why Tom acted all loved up with Georgia on his first night in there though. He was all like ‘awww. Missed your little voice. Come and sit on my knee’ yadda yadda yadda and leaning over gazing into her eyes
That was before he sunk his teeth into Molly...

Omg I haven't watched the last few episodes cause most of the people are just too unbearable but I'm gonna watch tonight and see if I can spot this
---

Yeah he dumped Chloe for Abi, then brought Mary back from Casa and Abi was stood there alone, then he got back with Chloe 😆
And he dumped Kaz for Chloe right?

Blablabla98

Well looking at all the couples I don’t really like any of them together 😂 voted Hannah and Tyler, anton was a close second

Reactions: 4
Arabella and Chris’s convo didn’t go well bht at least they spoke directly to each other and not by messengers.

Georgia S seems to want to sniff around Tom and she may wonder about the public vote.

Mitch and Lib is doomed.

Anton should sack Georgia H off!

who will the lads choose?

Depends on the order but….

Callum will choose Georgia S
Mitch will choose Lib
Tyler will choose Hannah?
Anton will be a gent and choose Georgia H
Chris will choose? Arabella or Kaz?
Toby will choose? Arabella or Kaz?

Reactions: 4