Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas28

Chatty Member
I totally forgot about this but my sister just reminded me that a few years ago I used to date an estate agent based in Essex who told me that he managed a property rented by Georgia S. When she moved out he went to the flat (in Essex) and it was filthy, it stank, and was an absolute tip. So this clean girl aesthetic thing she’s going for isn’t genuine (a bit like her in general)
Really, she’s got a home page for her house on instagram and it’s immaculate

Reactions: 4

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
That Abigail, the tattooed chick from s7 said she likes him, she seems a nice lass and a good match for him, I reckon they'd be cute together🫶
I mentioned on here that she was the only person I could think of for him! I really liked her on her series, LI producers if you're reading get her in!

Laika1234

VIP Member
thats fair enough, I feel bad for them both.
who do you think would be good for her out of everyone?
None of the current group but it’s nice seeing her having a laugh with Toby. I think she’d want another Callum type but not sure there’s one out there in the LI verse.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Maya said there’s people from all previous seasons
Who could they bring in from season 2 though? 2 of the couples are still together, Kady just did a second love Island, Scott Thomas will be 34 so a bit old? Others have actual partners?

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I wish we didn’t have to wait between posting, I feel like I have so much to say but not all at once 😂😭