Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melh89

Tyler gives me THE WEIRDEST vibe. He’s like me when I’m dissociating trying to come across normal and friendly by agreeing with everything someone is saying while mentally I am on another planet
To look at Tyler is so good looking but his personality seems so dry

Reactions: 7

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
These just keep on giving 😂
I actually fancy that BGT weirdo more than I could ever fancy Chris at this point 🤣
---
Georgia S is so different now, I just remember her being a lot more louder and outspoken
She was an obnoxious little brat. I think some of it is her genuinely growing up/ maturing and chilling out a bit etc... however you don't completely get a full on personality transplant, so I definitely think she's putting on an act for sureee💯

Last edited:

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
This series is the first one I've ever seen. Which is your favourite series of all time? I'll watch whichever one seems to be the most popular amongst you. i want chaos and real tension. Ta.
2 and 3 are THEE BEST.. then 4 and 5 then 1... I'd recommend watching them in that order 💗 enjoy ☺🥳
---
Anyone think Tyler bears a resemblance to Romesh Ranganathan?! Someone said it to me and now I just can’t unsee it…..😬😳🤣
I fancy the pants off Romesh😍🥰❤ soo absolutely NOT!!!
..weirdly Tyler is 100% my type on paper but he makes me feel physical mouth vom, guy's a walking ick!

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I can’t remember what happened to Georgia S in her last series? All I remember is she was a brat

Ros79

Chatty Member
I missed a few episodes but when did they all get so bitter & twisted about each other?!

ohlawd

Chatty Member
I can’t remember what happened to Georgia S in her last series? All I remember is she was a brat
She was with Josh and he brought Kaz back from casa. She ended up leaving with Sam(can’t even think of his second name)

Has arabella had something with all ex love islanders? So that’s Toby, Tyler, Tom, I’m sure there was another and that’s just of the few who have been in all stars! She was with Wes, Charlie before..

• Haha

melh89

I do think they seem to forget on the outside word they would be dating multiple people unless closed off or exclusive. Yes fair enough it’s done in their faces in here but still unless you close yourself off and commit yourself anyones fair game

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
That his acting like a buffoon was a front because he’s insecure over having a small dick. Might have been joking but it’s not the first time he’s mentioned it so we should take him for his word 🧐😬
Hahaha that is the most ridiculous thing ever! Ive small tits and dont use it as an excuse to be an asshole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Demi's make-up 🤡☠ just why, she's so pretty without it...
Jeez .. I didn’t even realise that was Demi. If we ever get Sopranos: the Next Generation she could easily fit the Adriana role, a very naive sweetheart,
Sorry folks, it’s just that I’m re-watching The Sopranos, best TV series ever IMO😀. Whoever who was responsible for the music is a genius [as in the music fitting the scenario].

Last edited: