Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilelms

I didn’t really want to like Anton as I swear he sends off red flag signals to me but him having a go at Mitch might be changing my opinion of him 🙈

Reactions: 8

Blablabla98

Wait is Josh from Bolton?! I’m sure we have a mutual friend and I’ve just always known him as a cocky fucker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

rejected

Chatty Member
Did Callum make a stab of telling Molly he liked her / I still care about you as a friend or whatever

HarrisD

Still think it’s all an act… Callum & molly will get back together on this I don’t doubt it 😂
Me too, I’m 100% convinced their part is scripted/acted and they’ve been highly paid to be the ‘love story’. Just watch them get back together and win

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Is this Chris who was in the Barbie movie?? I'm not watching but really liked him in his series and didn't like Anton although he was funny! Sounds like they are birth very different now

Georgia about to make delulu Tanya aka Tanyas for the streets look like the virgin mary in comparison if she shags Callum and then Kisses Tom directly after

I think they've made a huge mistake putting a 'all stars' on this year feels rushed I knew people like maura would never do it again but the people coming in most aren't that iconic I'm now questioning why they didn't save this for next year to do it as a 10 year anniversary thing
But it would be the same boring islanders at this point or at the 10 year anniversary

Marilyn345

VIP Member
She makes me want to peel my face off in despair. Kind of. She needs to release a set of flash cards ‘moy first therapayyy slogans’ and be done with it. She’s harmless but you hit the nail on the head about the therapy speak.
True to myself
I deserve a man who is all about me
Set boundaries
Walk away if second best
Love myself first
Journey of self love
I am the table
I know my worth
I found friendship and that’s the most important relationship of all

Good grief! The first time- fair play (although she’d been coached on what to say). But how can a grand gesture like walking away from a crap situation pack a punch when you decide to come back, not once. But twice. And have clearly not learned a thing.
Deserves more than one 👍
---
two is untouchable. Pure real drama, not scripted, loads of rogue shagging.
Oh yes .. full of legendary moments .. here’s two:
Terry and Malin’s toastie row
And “The Full Kady”

In spite of all the rows they actually were very supportive of each other.

Last edited:

ellabal

Just wanted to point out how Cal is not at all considerate of how sleeping with 16 people could make Molly feel but now he is so concerned and wants to white knight over Tom 🤦‍♀️

miajxx

I dont think hes over her, and it shows he was hurting with the fact he slept with 16 girls, but I am prepared for everyone to disagree with me hahah
Been saying the exact same thing the whole time he’s got his guard up because she has if she was like cal I love you he’d be like Georgia who it’s all his ego I just wish he’d drop it and get back with Molly!!!! Then Georgia can cry 😂