Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisybrown

VIP Member
Liberty is completely obsessed. It has been days! Molly and Kaz had actual relationships with people in there and act with more grace and dignity!

Reactions: 28

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Tyler is so fake. I don’t think Kaz is upset over Tyler, I think she maybe just feels a bit like a spare part, like she mightn’t find anyone and others enjoying themselves right next to her is not what she wants to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Flowers60

VIP Member
16 is a lot for a ‘normal’ person, Callum is an attractive, mildly famous/known man, even if they were all in the month he was travelling, it’s 4 a week. He was single 🤷🏼‍♀️ still a bit icky but not unreasonable, but probably could have dropped that number 😂

Reactions: 27
Liberty's face is orange and a completley different colour to her body, it's awful, it's like what the kids used to call a bebo stunner back in the day lol, Kaz as her bestie should not let her leave the dressing room looking like that its awful and so distracting, I was distracted by it all last night, oompa loompa orange, Georgia S was like a giddy school girl with Tom, she couldn't sit still and was wetting her knickers with excitment, so much for Im Loyal lol also why does she keep gping for guys who she has a history with? in her own words things fizzled out between her and Tom, Toby was right if they wanted to pursue things on the outside they would have she's making silly mistakes, even with Callum it made no sense Georgia S had said she wants to settle down and have kids and Molly and Callum broke up over the fact he didnt want that so wtf was the point in her dating callum? also sophie does my fucking head in she drags every lette rof every word out for ages and talks like a donkey Guyyyyyyyyyyyyysss lateeeeerrrrr its so annoying, get her off my screen

• Haha

thegrumpos

That long drawn out, slack jaw, lazy Essex drawl is just so off putting. The likes of Billy Fairers is the same but nowhere near as pronounced. Its hard to listen to, I do think she’s got quite a sparky personality under the dim outside somewhere, you can see hints of it occasionally but my god, she’s a sloth in human form, you find yourself willing her to get to the end of her sentence

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Libby acting like they were together for years it was about 5 days love bloody nora

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
We’re not halfway through yet, have a feeling they’ll send in someone ‘oven ready’ for Kaz before too long, it’s happened before,

Also why the tears over Tyler and Hannah’s date Kaz, you’ve stated clearly you’ve had no contact with Tyler for two years, that has to be by choice 🤫
You know i think shes been very lonely in there, it must be so frustrating to be a black woman in there and be so fucking invisible to the men. I dont think she was that upset by Tyler and Hannah, more it was the straw that broke the camels back

• Sad
  • Heart