Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
I don’t think Calum is PURPOSELY being insensitive. He is very insensitive I do agree but he is just dumb as fuck there’s nothing inbetween his ears so he doesn’t even realise how hurtful he’s being. Eejit

Reactions: 27

melh89

Anton is by far my fave now never would I have thought I’d say that. He needs to win even if it’s alone

• Heart

Nopatience

VIP Member
Tom likes Molly such a pity he can’t just come out and say it, he’s giving Georgia the power by staying quiet.

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Callum was clearly counting his conquests. If I were Molly I would doubt he was faithful whilst they were together.

I am clearly in the minority here, but although I am not a fan of Chris, I don't see anything wrong with what he has actually said to Arabella. He was being direct and straight with her, and she clearly is not used to that. The truth hurts. Chris was a dick for the hand holding thing though. Arabella is in her early 30's horny and can't understand why she can't keep a man. Perhaps she should stop offering her sexuality on a plate, then she may get some respect. I really dont like her.

Please please do movie night so Georgia S can be exposed. I cannot stand her.

Love Hannah and Anton. Hope someone comes in for both of them.

Liberty is an absolute donut. She learned nothing from her first stint on love island. She knows how she should behave to have self respect, but she can't put her words into actions.

Reactions: 26