Love Island All Stars #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liberty is the queen of overestimating her relationships with boys. She’s been coupled up with Mitch for one night and kissed him twice and yet she’s acting like she wants him to act like her husband 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do feel for Molly - it’s ultimately her stupid decision to have gone in there and put herself in this situation but I do feel she likes Callum a lot more than he likes her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m baffled why is she acting like she’s just found out her boyfriend has cheated on her 🤣🤣 what the hell

Reactions: 28
Why are the girls acting so shocked. Mitch is a dick surely they know he plays literally everything with a pulse

Reactions: 16
Liberty literally wants someone who’s willing to couple up with her asap and be attached to her constantly so he can’t go looking at or chatting to other girls. It ain’t gonna happen girl! Not with messy Mitch anyway!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.