Love Island All Stars #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agreed with Georgia when she said she couldn’t imagine arabella and toby sleeping together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I feel like Georgia S must be protected at all costs. Callum is just going to use her to make Molly jealous then run straight back.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I feel like Georgia S must be protected at all costs. Callum is just going to use her to make Molly jealous then run straight back.
I don’t think Callum is that calculated. I think he could potentially like her but I could see her having the same issues that he and Molly have.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think Callum is that calculated. I think he could potentially like her but I could see her having the same issues that he and Molly have.
He maybe not do it deliberately but I think that’s exactly what will happen 🥲

Reactions: 5
He maybe not do it deliberately but I think that’s exactly what will happen 🥲
I don’t think he still loves Molly or really wants to rekindle with her though. He was rekindling because he didn’t really like anyone else. If she was to get booted tomorrow he’d be happy out with Georgia.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t Mollie have the same conversation with Callum thot she just had with Demi.

Otherwise that place is just going round and round .. paging Ovie.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.