Love Island All Stars #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the final straw was between Callum and Molly now that they’ve deleted all eachothers posts on insta . You would think it would be no harm to keep one or two .
I’d say they nearly had to in order to move on. It must be weird having people
Swoon over a relationship that you’ve no interest in rekindling.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand any of The Sims
When I first read this I thought for some reason you were talking about the game the Sims. Then I saw the photo and realised it was real people. Then I scrolled down and saw the boots and...they'd make more sense on a Sim than on a human 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I first read this I thought for some reason you were talking about the game the Sims. Then I saw the photo and realised it was real people. Then I scrolled down and saw the boots and...they'd make more sense on a Sim than on a human 😂
They’re from Towie. Chloe is the worst!!

I wonder what the final straw was between Callum and Molly now that they’ve deleted all eachothers posts on insta . You would think it would be no harm to keep one or two .
I wonder if they deleted the pics because people kept commenting on old pics of them saying they looked great together, and it was driving up engagement so these old pics were always on the ‘suggested’ page?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think there is any need for an all stars 2. Boring and no genuine all stars.
I stopped watching after a while,no genuine couples or personalities.
Loveisland games was better. Definitely more entertaining

Reactions: 9

Paige Turley & Finley Tapp are on this series of Ex On the Beach 🏖

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Paige Turley & Finley Tapp are on this series of Ex On the Beach 🏖
I’m watching it now. Paramount is ahead of MTV episode wise.
It’s obvious they will get back together.
I’m a cynic but wonder if split was planned to make money

• Heart
That's even weirder given this Demi Sims girl was Eve's person that spoke to her in the final thing (instead of meet the parents bit)...so like being the one going, oh yeh come on Eve and Callum youre sooo great together and so meant for eachother bla blah etc etc...
Which kinda makes me wonder if it's just an attention grab🤔 but good luck to them if true!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they deleted the pics because people kept commenting on old pics of them saying they looked great together, and it was driving up engagement so these old pics were always on the ‘suggested’ page?
Yeah this happend on my explore some time ago 😂

IMG_7766.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That's even weirder given this Demi Sims girl was Eve's person that spoke to her in the final thing (instead of meet the parents bit)...so like being the one going, oh yeh come on Eve and Callum youre sooo great together and so meant for eachother bla blah etc etc...
Which kinda makes me wonder if it's just an attention grab🤔 but good luck to them if true!
That was Jess that spoke to her and was with Callum, not Eve

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was Jess that spoke to her and was with Callum, not Eve
Omg hahaha I did think this as I was writing it😂 my brain went, wait have I got them the right way round?!🤔😂
Lolll that's what I get for trying to make my mind compute at this hour🥴🫨😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4