Love Island All Stars #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of A&A or C&J as couples but let’s be honest a&a are stronger it’s ridiculous nobody has voted for Callum and Jess they clearly don’t want the bad press of getting king Callum kicked out 🥱

Reactions: 27
Not a fan of A&A or C&J as couples but let’s be honest a&a are stronger it’s ridiculous nobody has voted for Callum and Jess
I agree that any girl that showed Callum attention he has just stuck with. He is not interested in Jess they will not last

Reactions: 25
As much as this twist is the most interesting thing in days - I don’t think Jake should have been able to vote although he voted the Snake as he was only in for a couple of days and also Eve vote a bit fixed as her sister there plus her best mate!

Reactions: 9
I think Joe is friends with Anton but was coupled up with Arabella so could be either

Arabella and Adam will be voted out and then the rest of the episode will be GH kicking off about all her best friends for the last 10 day voting for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was half asleep watching Unseen Bits but I am sure they showed Callum and Jess kissing and I thought she looked well into it and thought no girl it isn't going to last. Apologies if I am making it up and was dreaming :D

Reactions: 3
The one chance they had to get rid of people who clearly have no interest in eachother 🫠 them 2 actually had more of a connection then most of them within this week

Reactions: 24
so annoying that Georgia and Toby have got away with their behaviour and not been called out

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree that any girl that showed Callum attention he has just stuck with. He is not interested in Jess they will not last
I thought that in S6 - he never looked remotely interested in Shaugna but coasted along with her all the way to Casa

Reactions: 24