Love Island All Stars #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antons newest podcast ep, Oh my god!!! His mum is so unbelievably rude, Georgia is talking about her spiritual journal and his mum said ehm i tuned out there and tuned into something else, his mum is saying i'm willing to not judge the book by the cover, talking about georgia, what’s that even meant to mean? I honestly cannot believe how rude she is and just seems to get away with it and Anton just doesn’t seem fazed, his mum is absolutely in love with her son. POOR GEORGIA!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Antons newest podcast ep, Oh my god!!! His mum is so unbelievably rude, Georgia is talking about her spiritual journal and his mum said ehm i tuned out there and tuned into something else, his mum is saying i'm willing to not judge the book by the cover, talking about georgia, what’s that even meant to mean? I honestly cannot believe how rude she is and just seems to get away with it and Anton just doesn’t seem fazed, his mum is absolutely in love with her son. POOR GEORGIA!!
Tbf when I watched his mom is also spiritual which I was surprised. I don’t think she came across rude. Scottish people are blunt. Georgia did give Anton a hard time in the villa. Not everyone is going to be rosey posey with it. I think her mom might have been talking about something spiritual with the “tuning” in lol

Reactions: 5
Aye, we are - peopl think we are being rude but actually thats our way of being affectionate! 🤣🤣
I’m from glasgow and would never ever speak to someone the way she did - she was defo being rude to georgia in the podcast, saying i zoned out there and into something else when someone is talking directly to you is 100% rude

Reactions: 11
I like to have a little scroll through Insta and check out ex islanders. Christ I looked at Liam and Millie’s last night. Either they were using a bad filter or Liam’s face is full of plastic !!! I thought it was Simon Cowell !!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like to have a little scroll through Insta and check out ex islanders. Christ I looked at Liam and Millie’s last night. Either they were using a bad filter or Liam’s face is full of plastic !!! I thought it was Simon Cowell !!! 😂
I watch Liam’s snapchat’s and a lot of people always message him about his filler filled face, he always replies dead defensive apparently its just his face 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else pleased that it looks like anton and hannah are now a thing?
No one really thought it was genuine with Georgia did they!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Eh? They've just been hanging out as friends from what I have seen.
Maybe! But I think they look quite cosy and cute together. The daily mail is implying its more (but do we trust the DM?🤣🤣) All I know he's spending alot of time with her and he likes the fake look like Katie price, so it doesn't seem far fetched that he would go there. Plus I could see them getting on well, she seemed more on his wavelength.
Who knows! But he doesn't suit Georgia I don't think.

Yeah I think Anton and Georgia have broken up. On his latest post, someone said that he was there for him and he replied saying it was needed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have to say I quite like Molly and Tom together they have great energy and I like how they take the proverbial out of eachother. Quite cute on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say I quite like Molly and Tom together they have great energy and I like how they take the proverbial out of eachother. Quite cute on insta.
I must admit I do. I was very sceptical at first but I'm really warming to them now 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My TV magazine tells me that tonight’s “Star-Studded” quiz Pointless Celebrities features, amongst others, Georgia Steele. There is actually a legal term for this level of misrepresentation, it’s known as Passing Off 🤫

Reactions: 3