Love Island All Stars #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My TV magazine tells me that tonight’s “Star-Studded” quiz Pointless Celebrities features, amongst others, Georgia Steele. There is actually a legal term for this level of misrepresentation, it’s known as Passing Off 🤫
Anyone watching .. she’s paired with David Potts who’s actually got some trousers on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think he is with her either I'm convinced he plays for the other team. There's a guy in Glasgow who claims to have slept with him, it was everywhere during his first LI stint

Reactions: 5
Have a look at the grid post Mitch put up there. Number 4 is a video... Mitch is standing there, Chris Taylor gets out of a taxi and puts his hand on Mitch's crotch.
How is this OK behaviour?????

Reactions: 2
Anton is never going to find a lasting partner. I'm all on for close relationships with your mother but their relationship always seems strange. She's too obsessed with him and too involved.

Reactions: 26
He’s a fake nice boy suppressing all of his weird controlling deep rooted anger/aggression red flags, his ma is the least of the problem here.

Reactions: 9