Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
This episode is doing nothing to convince the public there’s nothing between Callum and Molly!

I wish they could both win as individuals!

Reactions: 27

Hidingbehind69

Right so new theory…..the reason Molly gets so upset and emotional over the Callum break up…..she was pregnant and he said he wasn’t ready for a baby so had a termination. They said it was buying a house but I think it could be so much more than that by her reactions
That is indeed very far fetched, i'm not going to call you out over this but i do think you either need to seek some help or take some time away from the situation because your imagination is running very wild and beyond what is acceptable to speculate in such an open forum.

mollyann

VIP Member
.She definitely does not like anton and I’m hoping Hannah tells him what everyone else is saying on the outside.I find her extremely self centred and we all know she’s had a rough ride with the bear crap.But it’s not a excuse to mess around a nice guy because she didn’t want to go home.

• Heart

Pshsjsnn

I know I’m getting old because Adam give me the ick walking in with his boots and little pants… but then I saw him lying on the bed with his boots on the bed and I was fuming 😂😂

Georgia needs to be single like really single for like a year at least and heal herself. She doesn’t let people get a word in.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Molly and Callum may not wanna get back together but Molly sure as hell won’t get what she wants life wise with Tom. He is not ready to settle down

iieee

VIP Member
Adam looks like he's pooed himself the way he's waddling around in the massive underpants

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else feel like the other islanders and the people they had video calls from have deliberately changed it from the public ‘want’ molly and Callum back together to the public think they’ll get back together. The two are so different and saying the public think they’ll get back together suggests they both have been hinting of getting back together or that things have been happening behind Jess & toms back! I genuinely think this has been done by the others to try and throw their relationships and cause issues as they all know they’re popular couples and I think they’re seeing them as the winners and trying to stop that!

• Heart

kikixxxxx

Didn’t we work out on the Yaz thread that when GH was on about Jake writing her letters and saying they had this big history and how in love they were she would have been a school girl at the time? She’s just a hanger on. I’m always quite surprised at how close her and Olivia are.
Me too. I always thought Olivia attwood has no filter and I loved and respected her honesty buttttt even she can’t be honest and tell Georgia h to drop it with Josh. It really annoyed me that she did that, cause now Georgia h feels validated in her opinion and thinks she’s in the right, which she now will refuse to drop even more. “ I’m really surprised Olivia never mentioned the 70% ….” FUCK OFF
None of the boys have backed Josh in this case either( he only has Sophie) and I really feel for him.
While I have empathy on the bear situation, it does not mean she needs to be coddled and not called out on her behaviour for what she is doing to anton. She doesn’t get a free pass because some guy recorded her having sex.