Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Josh and Georgia referring to each other as best mates 🙄

I hate when the islanders start this beat mate shite when they barely know each other. It not genuine. It just comes off territorial.
You’re not best mates with someone you’ve shagged in the past. Sorry I don’t buy it. She’s one of those girls who has a lot of “best male friends” that she has history with

Reactions: 28

electricmallows

VIP Member
Molly and Tom aren’t going to work out on the outside anyway so he might as well get mad, call it off and let her go back to Callum 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

This episode is so boring.
Is anyone else wondering how GH would wash those PJs - I can’t imagine they can go in the washing machine with all those feathers on them.

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I don’t think any single one of those couples have an ounce of chemistry. They will all be split up as soon as this series is finished.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’ve not seen one ounce of chemistry between Molly and Tom. Tom has the personality of a wooden spoon

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’ve never warmed to Georgia H and I really can’t put my finger on why but there’s just something so insincere about her to me.

Adam is lying, he did go to the hideaway in S2 or whatever it was called in S2, I remember him in his batman vs superman boxers and some girl cant remember who massaged him and he kept shouting Bootay everytime she touched his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 27

evie1975

VIP Member
I remember when Yazmin Oukhellou’s (TOWIE) boyfriend, Jake McLean died in that horrific car crash - Yaz’s & TOWIE’s Tattle threads went wild with commentary on GH’s behaviours. She seemed to try make it all about her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27