Love Island All Stars #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that has shocked me the most is how many islanders have been dumped when it feels like no islanders have been dumped

Reactions: 22
Bet Chris is annoyed with himself for not saying Arabella, guessing he really wanted to but wants to be perceived as non-vindicative. Yeah right .. your face gave you away Chris, plonk..

Reactions: 7
joe will choose a diff couple and it will be a tiebreaker and then all islanders will have to decide between Anton/Georgia or Arabella/Asam

Reactions: 5
I was hoping they’d vote for Josh and Sophie purely because I can’t bear to listen to Sophie’s simpleton voice anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Arabella and Adam come across a lot more genuine and realistic than Georgia and Anton and Georgia and Toby and Molly and Tom
---
Notice how all the hand writing on the boards are the same
I noticed that after the first few

Bet Chris is annoyed with himself for not saying Arabella, guessing he really wanted to but wants to be perceived as non-vindicative. Yeah right .. your face gave you away Chris, plonk..
Yeh but I bet he persuaded Joanna to, can’t stand the sod 🤣

Reactions: 1
If you’re using the time thing why aren’t people voting for Callum and Jess? Jess has literally 0 personality and has not contributed anything to this entire show, they have no chemistry and will not last on the outside!!!!!
Exactly - it keeps making me laugh when Callum and Molly are like we’ve got new couples now and are happy in our couples - like it’s going to go anywhere on the outside!

A&A have way more chemistry than them!

Reactions: 4
I’ve not seen one ounce of chemistry between Molly and Tom. Tom has the personality of a wooden spoon

Reactions: 28
If you’re using the time thing why aren’t people voting for Callum and Jess? Jess has literally 0 personality and has not contributed anything to this entire show, they have no chemistry and will not last on the outside!!!!!
Callum and Jess aren’t lasting but Arabella and Adam have literally had a week

Looking at all the couples lined up it’s so clear that not one of them is lasting beyond February

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.