Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Right so new theory…..the reason Molly gets so upset and emotional over the Callum break up…..she was pregnant and he said he wasn’t ready for a baby so had a termination. They said it was buying a house but I think it could be so much more than that by her reactions
A very stupid, unnecessary and ultimately hurtful theory. Why would you even go there?

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Minipizza

VIP Member
Right so new theory…..the reason Molly gets so upset and emotional over the Callum break up…..she was pregnant and he said he wasn’t ready for a baby so had a termination. They said it was buying a house but I think it could be so much more than that by her reactions
Strange thing to say.

Reactions: 73

Laika1234

VIP Member
Jess asking Demi if she’s going to be hated for coming between Molly and Callum 😂😂😂

No hun, you are completely irrelevant in this situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion- but I don't buy the Georgia H facade. What Bear did to her was disgusting and I'll always think that, she didn't deserve that. However- taking that aside, she has ALWAYS been a massive clout chaser. She came into LI from TOWIE and was really only a bit part on both. Then chasing all these smaller reality TV shows like The Challenge etc. I think All Stars came at a good time for her, as her MP career wasn't really going anywhere. I think she's just a girl from Essex who had something shit happen to her and has made the most of things. All Stars isn't her first rodeo, she knows how reality TV works all too well.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Lmfaooooo I just said to my boyfriend ‘you’re so ungrateful’ as a joke cos he didn’t eat his tea and he goes ‘I’ll tell you what I am grateful for’ and I’m like ‘what?’ and he goes ‘my natural long hair’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm really still rooting for one of Callum or Molly to just randomly grab the other one and say "is this really it? Is there no going back?" And then they embrace 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and if we could add a raining scene in as well thennnnnn 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
These chats are so forced Molly looks like she was held at gunpoint to ask Georgia how she feels. The producers are desperate for everyone to patch things up. This episode is so boring now.

Reactions: 50
Sophie does my head in! First off with her baby voice, and she’s been such a little two faced bitch in this series. The first bit of information someone shares with her in private she runs off to Josh knowing full well he’ll spread it around the Vila. She then has the cheek to talk about people bitching, when her and Jess go in for Georgia H. I really feel for Georgia H, the stuff with Stephen Bear has affected her massively. It seems that most of them forgot that happened to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, but I think Georgia Harrison could use what happened to her with the Stephen bear situation
Against men that she sees as a emotional manipulation tool to play on. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying she hasn’t had a terrible ordeal with something so personal being publicised an our there to view. and it must’ve left some mental scars, but there’s girls out there that actually get physically raped and abused some from a young age some going on for years. I do sympathise with her as a woman I would not want the same done to me or my daughters, you have to get some perspective on the situation. I also think she likes being in the public eye and is a clout chaser. there’s something very insincere and very manipulative about her.
Please let's not pit victims against each other. Just because someone might have a worse ordeal does not lessen what happened to Georgia.
She is a victim of Stephen Bear.

I agree that she likes being in the public eye, is a clout chaser and has been manipulative towards Anton. 100 percent.
But she was also the victim of a crime.
They are both separate things.

You can be a victim and an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 47