Love Island All Stars #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah I don’t like the way this has played out. Arabella has played the game, she’s put in effort, been heartbroken, mugged off, really went through the wars just to be dumped by bitter past islanders. I don’t think that’s fair, arabella was my winner

Reactions: 18
Bruh it’s one day before the final, who cares that she was dumped? She wasn’t gonna win anyway

Reactions: 14
Would have been more dramatic if they voted Georgia and and Anton or Georgia and Toby

Reactions: 2
Arabella was a bit deafening but I’ve found a new strong disliking for Georgia H more than Georgia with her long natural hair… she should’ve gone she’s such a gaslighting witch

Reactions: 10
Maya Jama really is a terrible host. Surely she should have been in the villa coordinating that whole dumping thing? Her interviews questions are empty and shallow, and she can't get the interviews over and done with quickly enough. You can tell she's no passion for the show, whereas Caroline Flack you could tell she was passionate about it. I think it's ridiculous how little Maya is involved and she appears at the villa once a week if lucky. Zero charisma her hosting is piss poor

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Funny gets fanny what the duck Maya thats so bleeping cringe and not true, Chris is ''funny'' and didnt get any fanny all season! but what do you expect from someone whoses catchphrase is cling cling motherfuckas and Hunnis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny gets fanny what the duck Maya thats so bleeping cringe and not true, Chris is ''funny'' and didnt get any fanny all season! but what do you expect from someone whoses catchphrase is cling cling motherfuckas and Hunnis
Maya’s not wrong. I’ve known men who would be considered not good looking and my friends agreed they could laugh people into bed

Reactions: 3
Maya Jama really is a terrible host. Surely she should have been in the villa coordinating that whole dumping thing? Her interviews questions are empty and shallow, and she can't get the interviews over and done with quickly enough. You can tell she's no passion for the show, whereas Caroline Flack you could tell she was passionate about it. I think it's ridiculous how little Maya is involved and she appears at the villa once a week if lucky. Zero charisma her hosting is piss poor
I 💯 agree. Her interviews are absolutely awful and you can tell she couldn’t give two shits about the contestants. This is literally a free trip to South Africa and a paycheque to her.

Reactions: 21
I thought it was really weird how she flew home for Valentine’s Day and then flew back today to host tomorrow’s show. I don’t think LI producers would be very happy with that especially as she posted on insta that she had had no sleep before getting straight back into filming.
It’s not very professional…. I agree with others who have said it feels like she has lost motivation for the show since she has landed bigger deals elsewhere and it is showing in her presenting.

Reactions: 13
I thought it was really weird how she flew home for Valentine’s Day and then flew back today to host tomorrow’s show. I don’t think LI producers would be very happy with that especially as she posted on insta that she had had no sleep before getting straight back into filming.
It’s not very professional…. I agree with others who have said it feels like she has lost motivation for the show since she has landed bigger deals elsewhere and it is showing in her presenting.
Isn't it like an 11 hour flight aswell?!

Reactions: 2
Unpopular option maya is gorgeous but I don’t think she can present that well compared to other presenters

Reactions: 19
Sophie saying they won’t last. Does she know who she’s coupled up with!? Josh will be off as soon as the plane lands at Heathrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.