Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
Because nobody would pick a girl who would be deemed a specky fatty lmao (not my view I am a 12 n specky as they come x) but let’s be real here
And they’d get ripped to fuck on social media and after the whole Flack thing they can’t risk that
I suppose that’s why you make them all more average looking and less like clones? I think I’m just bored of it all, it’s the same each year. Too many conventionally attractive people with no personalities having shit conversations.

Reactions: 16

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Wish we could have 25 +, more normal ish people.

But I guess when you get to that age, you can't just throw your life away for an influencer life that may not happen.

I wonder what could be the middle ground?
Paying them properly? I think they get about £200 a week expenses to cover their bills at home while they're on the show, so they don't really get an actual fee for going on. If the show paid well, more normal people with normal jobs could afford to go on. They just seem to want influencers who are clones of previous contestants though, I don't get it. I'm sure there are loads of attractive people who aren't influencers/nepo babies who would love to go on.

Laika1234

VIP Member
ah fuck it they’re all eejits and last years summer season was pretty bad but I’m in. Due a baby end of July so this will be my official countdown.

• Haha
I don’t think Joey is thick, I think it is put on.
I watched the documentary about losing his mum it was quite sad. When he did Celebrity Who Dares Wins he opened up about it there too, I felt very moved. On IACGMOOH he came across as a nice dude.

Would love to tuck him into bed and read him a good night story, I feel maternal towards him but don’t fancy him.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Mimmi is stunning. Most of the other girls look very similar to each other. It's all the same hair and makeup. I get that conventionally attractive 20 somethings is love island's thing, but they could still be more diverse within that and have people with bright hair colours, piercings, unique style etc just to add some variety.

I'll still watch every night though 😆
What about a goth version of love island. Now that I’d watch

• Haha
Reactions: 15