Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she's putting off guys on the outside? All this fuss for someone she knew for a fortnight and didn't even kiss, it's all a bit intense isn't it
Yeah. I actually like Sam. But the whole thing is just a bit ridiculous.
I guess we’ll get the proper tea when the others come out and do podcasts as seems to be the case now 😂😂

I reckon they pulled the snap dumping to get her out because of all the backlash.

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell she’s been dumped get over it✌🏻Hope she’s alright but I’m sure she will bounce back from it. She’s a beautiful girl, she’ll be fine.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, I suppose that’s a positive point. She’s absolutely fabulous at doing Make up and you have got what you wanted her off the show.
Have you seen her botox filled face in the morning? damn... thank god she's good at make-up, that's all i'm saying...

Reactions: 10
Samantha seemed like a lovely girl and I am sorry it did not work out for her, but it was not much of a relationship. They didn’t seem to kiss or cuddle. Sam could have explored other options but chose to stick with Joey Essex. She did come across a bit of a fangirl towards him.

This overreaction from people will make it worse for her than her leaving with her head held high.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All this Sam stuff is way OTT, some of this ‘lost opportunity’ stuff is framed like she’s lost a place on a life saving clinical trial or something. It’s love island for fucks sake. But can we agree to take collective action in giving Groey the boot at the next vote because they don’t deserve to win when they’ve just been reunited on tv. A couple who actually met in the villa should win

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely she's putting off guys on the outside? All this fuss for someone she knew for a fortnight and didn't even kiss, it's all a bit intense isn't it
It’s not even that though Joey did pick Sam whitch reeks of production involvent then basically use her as a place holder until his girlfriend came in then went on to gaslight and invalidate her feelings. She was completely used as a full guy for the Joey and grace show
He fucked her off and kicked her when she was down

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they annoyed that she missed out on her chance because of a person who is already a celebrity? I mean this happened with kady last year and Molly and they brought her back

Reactions: 8
It’s not even that though Joey did pick Sam whitch reeks of production involvent then basically use her as a place holder until his girlfriend came in then went on to gaslight and invalidate her feelings. She was completely used as a full guy for the Joey and grace show
I get what you’re saying right but Joey didn’t give her any attention for the guts of two weeks why didn’t she try and get to know anyone else?
I think she’s a stunning girl and so here she’s only got herself to blame.

finally finished the episode from last night, glad she didn’t “forgive him” at the end and make peace. Especially with the hack of him cutting about the fire pit at the end wearing women’s trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me. I might need a break from this thread for my ✨ mental health ✨ it's gone mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I get what you’re saying right but Joey didn’t give her any attention for the guts of two weeks why didn’t she try and get to know anyone else?
I think she’s a stunning girl and so here she’s only got herself to blame.

finally finished the episode from last night, glad she didn’t “forgive him” at the end and make peace. Especially with the hack of him cutting about the fire pit at the end wearing women’s trainers.
Yeah the alarm bells were ringing when he had shown zero affection after two weeks. It was fairly obvious very early that it was going nowhere and she knew this. She had the opportunity to get to know the other guys but she chose not to.

Reactions: 17
Come off it, Sam was delighted to be picked by Joey Essex, she made no effort getting to know anyone else! She was using him just as much. Either way it's going to be so off putting to normal guys to see her/her family have this level of meltdown over a guy she knew for 2 weeks and didn't even kiss, it's not beneficial to her and her dating prospects for them to be this insane about it

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.