Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what is it with everyone and I mean EVERYONE this year talking to each other not even looking at each other once? Ronnie for example, just stairs gormlessly ahead with no expression on his face when he’s talking to people. Tiffany does the same. They all just stair ahead and don’t look at each other? Is it just me that looks at people when I speak to them like what? Idgi?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Spot on. She's was happy enough being with him even though he didn't give her anything because she wanted to be with the Joey Essex. She smugly announced they were 'the nation's favourites' just because they weren't in the bottom three. Her reaction to seeing how he is when he's actually interested, left her unable to stay in. If she had moved on and flirted with others like Harriett did, she'd probably still be there and on a date with a new bombshell
This is it. She did it to herself. You have to be willing to keep grafting when things aren’t going your way.

I am glad she didn’t entertain Joey or Graces attempts to make themselves look better on tv.

Reactions: 16
I watched my first ever episode of LI tonight 😆 with my daughter. I almost pissed my pant about the dolphin noise Tiffany was making when she was chatting to that bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m convinced Ronnie is just one of your most basic most classic player guys, literally goes for the girl that just encapsulates sex for him the most. Like, Harriet was giving more sex more flirty than Jess so he went for her. Now Tiffany’s come in and giving it the horrendous sex-voice and cringeworthy flirting and drawn out words and he’s fallen at her feet. Ronnie’s just a pure sex feen lol that’s all he goes for

Reactions: 33
Has anyone else noticed ronnies bottom teeth? He’s only had the top ones done and the bottom ones are awful! (Hate to think what the top were like before) but anyway he’s always SUCKING on a middle bottom tooth it’s making me sick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Bit of an out there theory - but maybe they'll give Joey and Grace an ultimatum in a week or two (leave together or break up) and that will get them out and leave room for a "normie" to win.

Would make Joey look good and he doesn't need the money so would be a good move from the producers - particularly as they are already a dead boring loved up couple.

Reactions: 16
Bit of an out there theory - but maybe they'll give Joey and Grace an ultimatum in a week or two (leave together or break up) and that will get them out and leave room for a "normie" to win.

Would make Joey look good and he doesn't need the money so would be a good move from the producers - particularly as they are already a dead boring loved up couple.
I could see something like this happening. Could do a vote for most compatible couple and they then have to leave.

Reactions: 7
I’m saying it but grace is just a door mat for joey she came in and glued her self to his hip not into it
Good on Samantha for being true to herself yeah she’s moaned but he did lead her along for the whole time and the second grace in it was Samantha who. But I do agree with some he looked genuinely gutted when she left….i hope their heads get turned when some more bombshells come in and split up!

Reactions: 12
I’m saying it but grace is just a door mat for joey she came in and glued her self to his hip not into it
Good on Samantha for being true to herself yeah she’s moaned but he did lead her along for the whole time and the second grace in it was Samantha who. But I do agree with some he looked genuinely gutted when she left….i hope their heads get turned when some more bombshells come in and split up!
These boys all hate it when their second option/bit on the side is taken away somehow. I can see Ronnie trying to crawl back to Harriett now that Sean picked her. Joey is no exception - he liked having Grace and then Samantha as a back up. He’s just lost that and lost his power.
If Joey lasts til Casa (and Casa is in the same format), Grace is going to get screwed big time

Reactions: 12
I think he could have handled the transitioning a lot better and in a gentle manner Grace came in the villa that was it. He literally fucked Samantha off even when he was doing the games. He basically just kicked her to the floor and persisted to kiss grace and go into the hideaway with her so he basically fucked her off kicked her when she was down

Reactions: 17
I just find Uma sooo cringeworthy! Is this how people speak to eachother now? Shortening names, her chat and just how loud and irritating she is. I really liked her up until recently but now she’s beginning to grind my gears 🙈😫

Reactions: 19
She looks SO much like Gavin & Stacey girl here, Joanna Page. Never noticed it until seeing her without her make up on.
Also, She has a whiff of Bride of Wildenstein about her here lol, which I hadn't realised she'd had much work done until seeing her here.
Otherwise, Generally she looks like Jennifer Lawrence.
I do think she has a more natural look to her overall though and she looks a bit classier and less cheap n tacky.
Having a natural figure definitely helps that too, I'm sorry but big fake boobs does cheapen a look, (sorry it just does!)
1000038988.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why do I fully love Harriett now? I’m rooting for her.
I can't believe how much I like her, even though her hair and eyelashes are always askew and she looks like she just blew in along with a cat 5 hurricane, can't help but love her and she talks sense, plus she's such good friends with the guys which I like.
---
Has anyone else noticed ronnies bottom teeth? He’s only had the top ones done and the bottom ones are awful! (Hate to think what the top were like before) but anyway he’s always SUCKING on a middle bottom tooth it’s making me sick 🤮
ahahahahaha not the sucking, he really does, he does so many tics with his mouth it's just really foul

Reactions: 9
Of course Nicole cried and milked sympathy.

Sam could’ve had a quick chat and said goodbye to Joey, she seems to really hate him.

Wonder what the producers plan to orchestrate next? Another of Joey’s ex-flings could cause mayhem.

Reactions: 6
Joey will probably be like samantha who tonight.. the only reason he wanted to talk to her before she left was because of how guilty he felt. He and grace have found what they're looking for so why doesn't he just leave - surely he doesn't need the money anyway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.