Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is making Ronnie such a sex god in real life that doesn't come across on screen? The girls in there are fighting over him and he's so creepy! 🤢

Copied from the Daily Mail article about her leaving: "Asked if she wished she had got to know any of the other boys better, Samantha said: 'Definitely Ronnie. Ronnie's more my type than Joey was, but I feel like Ronnie didn't pursue anything with me because he didn't want to go up against Joey.'"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She looks SO much like Gavin & Stacey girl here, Joanna Page. Never noticed it until seeing her without her make up on.
Also, She has a whiff of Bride of Wildenstein about her here lol, which I hadn't realised she'd had much work done until seeing her here.
Otherwise, Generally she looks like Jennifer Lawrence.
I do think she has a more natural look to her overall though and she looks a bit classier and less cheap n tacky.
Having a natural figure definitely helps that too, I'm sorry but big fake boobs does cheapen a look, (sorry it just does!)
View attachment 3002794

yes I defo see Stacey (Joanna page!)

she also has a bit of a Scandinavian look. She’s off had stuff done but it’s a bit more subtle. She is very pretty but I always find a brunette/ darker look more attractive

Reactions: 7
leaving: "Asked if she wished she had got to know any of the other boys better, Samantha said: 'Definitely Ronnie. Ronnie's more my type than Joey was, but I feel like Ronnie didn't pursue anything with me because he didn't want to go up against Joey
Didn’t she try it with Ronnie at the start and he wasn’t into it…

Reactions: 5
What are we missing about Ronnie?
I just see:

Weird hair
Forehead crease
Slimebag
Emotionally immature
Beady eyes
No interesting convo

He did one nice thing once I recall where he consoled one of the girls.

But otherwise I just don’t see the attraction!

Reactions: 35
I'm actually gutted about Sam. Enjoyed what she brought to the show. I think she knew she had done wrong putting all her eggs in one basket with Joey despite him giving nothing back which is why she was embarrassed. I think she was starstruck by him and I guess because of his backstory it would be easy to convince yourself he was holding back to protect himself.

Joey was sad at the end, not for Samantha though, because he knew how it would make him look. Same with Grace. Joey been in the game years he knows how this stuff works. Probs thought he'd have an easy ride to the final but judging by the girls reactions last night, he's got some work to do now.

Reactions: 33
IMG_3106.jpeg
Too many chromosomes!!! What a horrible thing to make fun of. You’re obviously adults if you’re married and this has appalled me. Children I could think need educating that disabilities are not something or laugh about. What abhorrent people you must be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
yes I defo see Stacey (Joanna page!)

she also has a bit of a Scandinavian look. She’s off had stuff done but it’s a bit more subtle. She is very pretty but I always find a brunette/ darker look more attractive
Yes much more subtle... until this angle minus makeup in the harsh light of day :oops: *gulps*

Ooh She would actually look really good as brunette

Ps (I agree with you brunettes rule🤟lol)

Reactions: 1
What is making Ronnie such a sex god in real life that doesn't come across on screen? The girls in there are fighting over him and he's so creepy! 🤢

Copied from the Daily Mail article about her leaving: "Asked if she wished she had got to know any of the other boys better, Samantha said: 'Definitely Ronnie. Ronnie's more my type than Joey was, but I feel like Ronnie didn't pursue anything with me because he didn't want to go up against Joey.'"
Yeah she definitely fancied Ronnie at the start. That’s where her insecurity started because he didn’t pick her and went for the other girls. Joey came in and gave her some attention and she went with it. If she had really fancied Joey I’m sure she could have initiated a kiss or cuddled him in bed but he did say to her she never wanted to cuddle.

I do think Joey liked her as a friend as he seems to get on well with girls and so I do think he wanted to say a proper goodbye to her and I think it was immature of her to not allow it. Plus it was more that she was pissed off at them ruining her chance of staying on the show and a bigger chance at ‘fame’.

Reactions: 10
I've finally realised who Uma really reminds me of and it came at me kinda from left field lol but it's Tyler!!!
... it's across the eyes but also in her mannerisms - I'm behind but when they return from night away & she's sat with Omar when he's eating an ice lolly and she moved her eyes a certain way, it suddenly hit me haha bloody Tyler🤣
1000039000.png

(Jus sharing my epiphany from end prev thread😌...

Lit just stick some lashes and a wig on the fella and they're the same person😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are we missing about Ronnie?
I just see:

Weird hair
Forehead crease
Slimebag
Emotionally immature
Beady eyes
No interesting convo
He must have a schlong like donkey kong.

Ps add to your list - weird hanging open mouth, heavy breathing, bad bottom teeth and general air of creepy sex pest

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uma is so stunning but so weird…. It’s really come through the last episode or 2!

Reactions: 17
I don’t get them all fancying Ronnie either as he has no chat and he’s not even funny and he looks like he’s a tit kisser with that roaming tongue! I bet he’s a selfish lover too and tit in bed!

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but what is it with everyone and I mean EVERYONE this year talking to each other not even looking at each other once? Ronnie for example, just stairs gormlessly ahead with no expression on his face when he’s talking to people. Tiffany does the same. They all just stair ahead and don’t look at each other? Is it just me that looks at people when I speak to them like what? Idgi?😂😂
Georgia Steel was doing this too on All stars!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but what is it with everyone and I mean EVERYONE this year talking to each other not even looking at each other once? Ronnie for example, just stairs gormlessly ahead with no expression on his face when he’s talking to people. Tiffany does the same. They all just stair ahead and don’t look at each other? Is it just me that looks at people when I speak to them like what? Idgi?😂😂
I thought this.
It looked like last night Ronnie and Teefany were doing that thing were you look ahead to try and hide the conversation you’re having if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He needs to shave it all off and head to Turkey. I’m sure he can afford it.

Though he’ll probably be doing some sort of sponsored collab with a surgeon when he gets out tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it me or does Harriet have bald patches? Maybe that's why she's into Ron, she's not after his bod, she's after his stash of hair fiber.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah she definitely fancied Ronnie at the start. That’s where her insecurity started because he didn’t pick her and went for the other girls. Joey came in and gave her some attention and she went with it. If she had really fancied Joey I’m sure she could have initiated a kiss or cuddled him in bed but he did say to her she never wanted to cuddle.

I do think Joey liked her as a friend as he seems to get on well with girls and so I do think he wanted to say a proper goodbye to her and I think it was immature of her to not allow it. Plus it was more that she was pissed off at them ruining her chance of staying on the show and a bigger chance at ‘fame’.
yep this is it exactly. she held his place there, he's Joey Essex he already has a reality TV career paved out. She was his holding space to get the GF in and then gets discarded along with the PLT endorsement. Id be fuming too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.