Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Samantha ever really fancied Joey, she was just star struck. Both Samantha and Sam were robbed of their LI experience.

Am another who does not get the fascination with Ronald, he's grim!

Reactions: 13
I don't think Samantha ever really fancied Joey, she was just star struck. Both Samantha and Sam were robbed of their LI experience.

Am another who does not get the fascination with Ronald, he's grim!
Samantha wasn’t “robbed” - she failed to get to know any of the other boys because she thought Joey Essex would think she’s the *one* 😂
Sam I kinda agree but there’s always a brutal dumping within the first few days.

Reactions: 25
Samantha wasn’t “robbed” - she failed to get to know any of the other boys because she thought Joey Essex would think she’s the *one* 😂
Sam I kinda agree but there’s always a brutal dumping within the first few days.
Well to be completely honest there wasn’t many boys in there to get to know and they shouldn’t of put a celebrity in Love Island anyway and it seems that it has backfires on Love Island like why is Joey Essex who is in his mid 30s and his bird been allowed to go on Love Island And mess with girls heads and feelings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well to be completely honest there wasn’t many boys in there to get to know and they shouldn’t of put a celebrity in Love Island anyway and it seems that it has backfires on Love Island like why is Joey Essex who is in his mid 30s and his bird been allowed to go on Love Island And mess with girls heads and feelings
Lol what? There was 6 other boys in there, 4 of which were open (Omar, Wil, Sean and Ronnie), she had plenty to choose from. You’ve got your MUA back anyway you should be happy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's slim pickings in there, some of those girls have more personality in their little toe nails than those lads do.

Reactions: 12
It seems like putting Joey Essex on this year‘s Love Island as backfired on them spectacularly he’s literally robbed two every day normal people the chance of their Love Island experience which is just completely unjust.
His PR will be going into meltdown maybe it’s one reality show too many seems he is a serial reality show contestant and how are they going to market Grace because she’s coming across as a mean girl that’s very very smug and not a lot of girls like that
The producers are found of saying they take contestants mental health very seriously then why put a man in his mid 30s and his current girlfriend who is masquerading as his ex-girlfriend on the show who happens to be a model then pitting her against a everyday women. And messing with the girls feelings of course it’s going to be a head duck
Also, Ronnie is seriously creepy. I don’t know why they have allowed him on the show either.
---
It's slim pickings in there, some of those girls have more personality in their little toe nails than those lads do.
Also putting male contestants that are so fond of actively gaslighting women isn’t a good move

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The producers are found of saying they take contestants mental health very seriously then why put a man in his mid 30s and his current girlfriend who is masquerading as his ex-girlfriend on the show who happens to be a model then pitting her against a everyday women.
I’m sorry what 🤣🤣🤣
There’s no correlation between mental health/mental illness and putting someone’s ex into the villa, they’ve done this on lots of the other seasons, Gemma Owen didn’t have a huge issue with Jacques being in there. There is no evidence that Grace and Joey are a couple no matter what Tattler’s suspicions are.
Ayo is also a model - is it fair for him to be pitted against the other boys? Be serious. Grace is hardly Bella Hadid 🤣

Reactions: 18
Lol what? There was 6 other boys in there, 4 of which were open (Omar, Wil, Sean and Ronnie), she had plenty to choose from. You’ve got your MUA back anyway you should be happy 🤣
Yeah, I suppose that’s a positive point. She’s absolutely fabulous at doing Make up and you have got what you wanted her off the show.
---
I hope Joey and Grace win as someone is gonna be fumin’ 😉
I couldn’t really give a duck if I’m honest.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I suppose that’s a positive point. She’s absolutely fabulous at doing Make up and you have got what you wanted her off the show.
I know she is I’ve seen her insta! I wanted her off for her own good tbh - she clearly wasn’t coping well and didn’t know how to manage her feelings of rejection - which as I’ve said in previous posts is normal for the LI/reality tv environment

Reactions: 8
She could’ve got to know all of them but she fangirled over Joey Essex, she didn’t seem to get to want to know him as a person just quote things from towie 24/7, it was creepy😳no wonder he ran 😭😂

Reactions: 13
View attachment 3003077 Too many chromosomes!!! What a horrible thing to make fun of. You’re obviously adults if you’re married and this has appalled me. Children I could think need educating that disabilities are not something or laugh about. What abhorrent people you must be.
Not entirely sure why my comment got CC'd into that trail tbh. My no was about fit men 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like LI can’t do anything or have any format anymore without people crying mental health. It’s also a new thing that people get up in arms about ‘sign a petition to get him out of the villa!’ that was never a thing years ago barely even on the worst years of Big Brother which is way worse than LI. Can ye not just watch the show and have a laugh/be shocked and then get on with life? Nobody in there is being held hostage, if they want to leave they can. We also only see about 40 mins of the day, it’s obvious how staged it all is now so I’d take it with a grain of salt what gets put on TV.

Samantha has come out of the villa with the public loving her and thousands of men knowing she’s single… she’ll be fine!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel like LI can’t do anything or have any format anymore without people crying mental health. It’s also a new thing that people get up in arms about ‘sign a petition to get him out of the villa!’ that was never a thing years ago barely even on the worst years of Big Brother which is way worse than LI. Can ye not just watch the show and have a laugh/be shocked and then get on with life? Nobody in there is being held hostage, if they want to leave they can. We also only see about 40 mins of the day, it’s obvious how staged it all is now so I’d take it with a grain of salt what gets put on TV.

Samantha has come out of the villa with the public loving her and thousands of men knowing she’s single… she’ll be fine!!!!
Reminds me I saw someone on Reddit saying we need to stop talking about Ronnie’s hair for mental health reasons.
Don’t want the hair comments to make him have a menty b

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could’ve got to know all of them but she fangirled over Joey Essex, she didn’t seem to get to want to know him as a person just quote things from towie 24/7, it was creepy😳no wonder he ran 😭😂
He said at one point didn't he, that he was annoyed she kept bringing up TOWIE. This whole thing is blown out of proportion because one person is biased as they know her. Objectively she probably thought he was her ticket to the end/potential win when they first coupled up then realised she'd dropped a bollock as he wasn't into her, but chose not to make any effort with the other lads. If some other woman came in he probably would've tried it so the Grace thing is kind of irrelevant tbh and equally if a guy came in that Samantha liked the look of then everyone would be saying it's totally reasonable she'd get to know him when she's stuck in a dry friendship couple.

Reactions: 14
He said at one point didn't he, that he was annoyed she kept bringing up TOWIE. This whole thing is blown out of proportion because one person is biased as they know her. Objectively she probably thought he was her ticket to the end/potential win when they first coupled up then realised she'd dropped a bollock as he wasn't into her, but chose not to make any effort with the other lads. If some other woman came in he probably would've tried it so the Grace thing is kind of irrelevant tbh and equally if a guy came in that Samantha liked the look of then everyone would be saying it's totally reasonable she'd get to know him when she's stuck in a dry friendship couple.
Someone, can’t remember who, also told Sam to not mention Towie on her date.
She must have said it loads

Reactions: 12
Tiffany and Ronnie - what do they talk about? It’s just “your my vibe, I’m your vibe, you’re a bit of me” etc. not actual chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like LI can’t do anything or have any format anymore without people crying mental health.
you’re spot on with this whole post and it doesn’t help that people don’t know the different between mental health (which is something we all have) and mental illness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.