Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Harriett and Sean could be in danger if they’re in the bottom two?
Harriett potentially yes, but I'm unsure re Sean. More of them might want to protect him over Omar...
Unless Matilda is honest and admits she isn't feeling it.

Reactions: 2
I think Harriett could go - just cos she’s falling into the same trap Samantha did where she’s obsessed with one person and not willing to move on.

Jess won’t go cos she’s got the romance with Konnor on the horizon. A romance which looks to be as exciting as mimi/ayo, Nicole/ciaran or Joey/grace but I digress.

I also dono if Tiffany will go even if in bottom two. Shes not as thick as she comes off and she probably has potential to be a decent islander.

So yeah I think Harriett might defo go tonight..

Reactions: 6
I think we’ll be stuck with Grace and Joey to the end because even though everything from Joey is fake and scripted they seem to think watching them is what the viewers want.

they’re so annoying especially in how they’ve gone from meeting literally a week ago to being the self appointed king and queen of the villa. Ugh.
Are Grace and Joey the new Ron and Lana

Reactions: 6
I think Harriett could go - just cos she’s falling into the same trap Samantha did where she’s obsessed with one person and not willing to move on.
Yes! I'm secretly hoping she survives the vote though. She is far more entertaining than the rest of them altogether.

Reactions: 8
Are Grace and Joey the new Ron and Lana
I think they’re worse. Ron and Lana were at least relatively normal. It wasn’t a 33 year old we’ll know reality tv star and his pick me girlfriend in a staged new coupling.
---
Yes! I'm secretly hoping she survives the vote though. She is far more entertaining than the rest of them altogether.
I want her to survive but just not sure - the rest are so bloody boring. I could see her and Sean generating storylines in casa but right now for Harriett especially there doesn’t seem to be much happening.
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.