Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet is so messy, I love it
---
Has the budget all been blown on getting Joey Essex? No challenges? The dates are even more cheap looking than usual.
Talking of Joey Essex, the talk on Reddit is that he knew from around May time that his (pretend) ex was going in - so all his supposed shock was just his usual crap towie acting.
Apparently he's getting paid the same as everyone else which is just expenses really. The lack of challenges could be because of the bad weather they've had. Previous islanders have said they can take hours to film, so maybe they can't have them outside filming for that long in bad weather? Idk why everything has to be outside though. They're in a massive villa and we hardly see any of it.

Reactions: 5
Can’t lie I’m delighted with the lack of challenges. I think they’re so tit

Reactions: 21
I saw a TikTok that said Ronnie was best man at Olivia’s attwoods’ wedding (is it Bradley her husband?) and he’s dated reality stars and is well known among ex love islanders. So he’s only gone on there to get more fame so to speak. I know they all do but someone like him who already has connections doesn’t make sense. Purely an ego boost thing
is it for clout too do you reckon? He is a semi-pro footballer so not making loads of money. I guess he must have some sort of day job?

Reactions: 3
I get a lot of other people are in it for a blue tick and a brand deal as well but Joey Essex is clearly just there to try and cling to whatever bit of his reality tv relevancy he has left.

I just hope people don’t vote for him just because of who he is, I’d much rather watch boring regular people than him play ex on the beach/celebs go dating part 2 😭

Reactions: 10
I saw a TikTok that said Ronnie was best man at Olivia’s attwoods’ wedding (is it Bradley her husband?) and he’s dated reality stars and is well known among ex love islanders. So he’s only gone on there to get more fame so to speak. I know they all do but someone like him who already has connections doesn’t make sense. Purely an ego boost thing
Omar is friends with Stormzy is 72 years old so would have connections too though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uma. What do you actually want?

Is she trying to host the show? No graft at all.
She seems so lovely and bubbly but she does give off the energy that she NEEDS to be liked by everyone and has to be complimented a lot

I wouldn’t go as far as saying she’s insecure but whenever someone says she’s stunning or whatever she’s constantly asking ‘really’ like take the compliment girl, I get being humble but it’s every time especially with Wil

Reactions: 7
Has the budget all been blown on getting Joey Essex? No challenges? The dates are even more cheap looking than usual.
Talking of Joey Essex, the talk on Reddit is that he knew from around May time that his (pretend) ex was going in - so all his supposed shock was just his usual crap towie acting.
They must have both known or how would love Island have known to put them in, he must have suggested it to them. He's been on all the celeb reality shows, so now he's taking over the normal ones!

Reactions: 3
The fact he text her a few months ago after they had stopped seeing each other was probably him asking her if she wanted to take part! It’s a definite set up but it’s to be expected. Same with All Stars when all their exes kept coming in.

I agree Joey knew Grace was coming in, most likely why there was no 'pda' with Sam, she was just the placeholder.

My big bugbear is the girls swimwear, am I a prude and do all mid 20 somethings wear their arse cheeks out all the time?

B
Harriet is so messy, I love it
---

Apparently he's getting paid the same as everyone else which is just expenses really. The lack of challenges could be because of the bad weather they've had. Previous islanders have said they can take hours to film, so maybe they can't have them outside filming for that long in bad weather? Idk why everything has to be outside though. They're in a massive villa and we hardly see any of it.
I wonder is the amount the same for everyone? Peoples expenses will be different based on their bills

Reactions: 1
Oh I need Harriett to let the Ronnie thing go before she ends up making everyone root for him and Tiffany 🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 12
Do they all switch off their personalities when they enter the villa? Because going off what is shown I don't know how many were picked to go on the show especially the bombshells. The first few weeks it seemed like there would be strong/entertaining characters but it hasn't happened even Aftersun is dry.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.