Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Ron is a gaslighting narc from that whole situation, mega wobble and showing his true colours

Reactions: 16
Honestly. Sometimes I think she forgets where she is.... like LITERALLY.... just staring
Doesn’t it make you think about us average girls? The way Ronnie is talking about having found something with her and they haven’t had one proper conversation.
Wish my life was that easy with men

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The media are reporting the outcome of the voting is on hold or cancelled due to wanting the drama to play- out and Maya went but wasn't needed, so who knows??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Tiffany was definitely scouted, no way would she have the brain capacity to fill out a form

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She looks to be vacant alot but who knows what we don't see, she should have gone for smaller teeth. Edit to say if people are saying the same thing about Ronnie maybe be on guard.

Reactions: 4
These girls "Like" Ronnie because they know of his connections to Olivia (Attwood). L.I girl made money (I love her tbf) but it's the only reason I can think of why anyone would entertain him and the stuck on hair

I've not seen Tiffany once say to Ronnie she's into him. Well I've not seen her say anything other than "juuuu finkkkkk?"

Seems if a girls falls at his feet he's like no ta, and a girl who probably isn't into him at all he's like yesssss look what I've wonnnnnn.

Weird behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t it make you think about us average girls? The way Ronnie is talking about having found something with her and they haven’t had one proper conversation.
Wish my life was that easy with men
The thing is WE are switched on. The Ronnie's don't like girls like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.