Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany is absolutely cuckoo though I stand by that 😂 not gonna start picking apart her appearance though.

Reactions: 5
Bitter horrors, prob bullied in school so now become internet bullies themselves to overcompensate 🥴 I’m all for a little gossip and discussion on influencer’s and reality tv etc and a harmless laugh but it’s clear some of them just come on here to put other women down and pick their appearance apart cause they’re jealous and got nothing better to do or are insecure themselves, love to know what half these look like that have so much to say about other peoples appearance. Happy women ain’t hating, and hating women ain’t happy. Misery loves company. Over and out witches xo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've got a crush on Omar, still. He's got a really nice smile and eyes and I keep wondering why no one has taken a run at that yet, BUT I was like " whatttt are you doing my guyyyy" when he came out telling Matilda she had nice toes.

But that's better than Ronnie all over Tiffany on the terrace, there's beds everyone yall, find one! And please just make yourselves scarce with the pda, we've seen so many iterations with Ronnie that it's hard to take him seriously

Reactions: 10
I've got so many fecking tabs open for this one thread cos I'm so behind 😭😂 yet trying to keep up🥴
I've just reached the point where Samantha's been ditched 👋
The way she turned on Joey (not saying she's wrong!) but how she went from crazy fangirl to hating him with a sinister undertone, definitely also has all the baby reindeer traits of a pro level stalker obsession 👀🙃

Also.... PLOT TWIST⚠🤪
-Maybe joey did try it on with her in bed but she rejected his advances because she doesn't actually fancy him or want him - she's only interested in his name/ status and what he can give her??!... And maybe he'd actually been a total gent about it by thus suspecting as such, but not being a prick to her about it/just biding his time till someone else came in??!🤔 ..Not saying I think this, just throwing in an alternative angle on it!!
.... She did say she fancied Ronnie after all...and they couldn't be any more different!!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg I also just saw the weird tongue video of Lucie Bev bint and omg when I say I SNORTED laughing that is legitimately one of the funniest bleeping things I've ever seen...dead. gone.🤣🤣🤣

ETA - not being funny but now I've seen that and on top of the other video of her where she's having a weird meltdown freak out lol I can't remember what it was about or over, but it's hilarious, and them combined make me legit think she has something wrong with her 🫢????!!!!🙈😭😅😅

1000039149.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I also just saw the weird tongue video of Lucie Bev bint and omg when I say I SNORTED laughing that is legitimately one of the funniest bleeping things I've ever seen...dead. gone.🤣🤣🤣

ETA - not being funny but now I've seen that and on top of the other video of her where she's having a weird meltdown freak out lol I can't remember what it was about or over, but it's hilarious, and them combined make me legit think she has something wrong with her 🫢????!!!!🙈😭😅😅

View attachment 3007260
There’s an ex islanders thread on here you might wanna take a look if you wanna chat about that weirdo 🥲
---
What is that in response to? I ain’t seen anyone hating on looks
I mean tbf everyone is chatting tit about looks let’s be honest here 😂 but that was wild lol

There’s an ex islanders thread on here you might wanna take a look if you wanna chat about that weirdo 🥲
Nah I don't want to do that lol, was in response to previous posters on prev thread sharing it.
I'm behind so couldn't quote reply to them 🥲✌

..Thanks to @Miss.Chanandler.Bong for posting it, honestly best giggle I've had in ages and I'm having a tit time rn so every little laugh helps😌

just caught up.
Ronnie is the fuckboi we always suspected, Matilda confirms it.
hope Harriet steers clear of him as it seems she can’t help herself with him!
happy for Sean 🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
just caught up.
Ronnie is the fuckboi we always suspected, Matilda confirms it.
hope Harriet steers clear of him as it seems she can’t help herself with him!
happy for Sean 🙏🏻
I saw a TikTok that said Ronnie was best man at Olivia’s attwoods’ wedding (is it Bradley her husband?) and he’s dated reality stars and is well known among ex love islanders. So he’s only gone on there to get more fame so to speak. I know they all do but someone like him who already has connections doesn’t make sense. Purely an ego boost thing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.