Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After someone on TT called her Teethany I cant call her anything else now :LOL:
I wonder if Ronnie has dated Amber Davies, I'm sure he's been linked to her and her and Liv are friends, or were?

Praying Matilda picks poor Sean...have a feeling she's going for Wil though.
Anyone else watch MIC? Matilda reminds me of Muffin/Julia.

Reactions: 9
You never watched Live and Kicking or 90s Blue Peter? Guessing you’re too young
No. I was just a tad young for Live and Kicking. Blue Peter yes, but Katy Hill wasn't on it.

Back to Love Island. I fear the fact we never get a "tomorrow night" means this series is gonna drag 😪

Reactions: 5
It pisses me off when none of these lot can never admit when they aren’t feeling it with someone. All talk of ‘slow burns’ ‘too early to know’ ‘let’s see’ is playing for time and not daring to potentially leave the show. If you fancy someone you know. I’m looking at Will, but others do it as well.

Reactions: 18
It pisses me off when none of these lot can never admit when they aren’t feeling it with someone. All talk of ‘slow burns’ ‘too early to know’ ‘let’s see’ is playing for time and not daring to potentially leave the show. If you fancy someone you know. I’m looking at Will, but others do it as well.
I think some are copying recent love island series for example ekin and davide and sammy and Jess were all up in the love triangle and Harriet especially reminds me of that with all the unrequited love.
I guess two couples have won recently using this tactic so you can’t blame them for trying to cause drama/story and then to click at the right time in the hopes of doing the same.
It’s the same with bringing the ex in it’s been done a few times and getting boring they need new ideas.

Reactions: 6
I suddenly have the biggest crush on Omar.. he's FIT af man! Why have I only just noticed him 🤤

I've got a crush on Omar, still. He's got a really nice smile and eyes and I keep wondering why no one has taken a run at that yet, BUT I was like " whatttt are you doing my guyyyy" when he came out telling Matilda she had nice toes.
Lol I've not reached that bit yet, maybe my hots for him'll be undone then 🤣

I’m just catching up on last nights LI and my god why does Tiffany keep making dolphin noises, major cringe 😂
---
Sean is also still giving me the ick 🤮🤮🤮 I’m convinced no woman has actually ever been near that man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I suddenly have the biggest crush on Omar.. he's FIT af man! Why have I only just noticed him 🤤

Lol I've not reached that bit yet, maybe my hots for him'll be undone then 🤣
Omar and Wil are really really good looking, they need some confident gorgeous bombshells to come in and duck things up a bit.

I am a bit worried about Uma. She's either

A) got a boyfriend on the outside
B) been really hurt\abused to the point where a kiss is a MASSIVE deal (in which case, why go on LI?)
C) using Wil as a placeholder
D) has intense rejection sensitivity and is worried he wont kiss her back (I have been like this before, its nuts when you look back on situations where men were really into you and you didn't take your chance)

Reactions: 9
Omar and Wil are really really good looking, they need some confident gorgeous bombshells to come in and duck things up a bit.

B) been really hurt\abused to the point where a kiss is a MASSIVE deal (in which case, why go on LI?)
D) has intense rejection sensitivity and is worried he wont kiss her back (I have been like this before, its nuts when you look back on situations where men were really into you and you didn't take your chance)
B&C for me! Maybe trying to keep it respectful for her family watching too?
Do also think that she is still wanting Ayo and is waiting for him to change his mind on Mimii.

Reactions: 2
B&C for me! Maybe trying to keep it respectful for her family watching too?
Do also think that she is still wanting Ayo and is waiting for him to change his mind on Mimii.
I’m far too into the House of the Dragon community this week that when I read “B&C” I thought you were referring to blood and cheese 😭 I’ll take myself out x

• Haha

She probably just struggles to make the first move without a few drinks to relax her a bit first. I think a lot of women have that same issue. I do, but wouldn't go on a dating show. She's possibly just overwhelmed by the environment and overthought it all too much.

Reactions: 1
She probably just struggles to make the first move without a few drinks to relax her a bit first. I think a lot of women have that same issue. I do, but wouldn't go on a dating show. She's possibly just overwhelmed by the environment and overthought it all too much.
But when she came in as a bombshell she had to kiss all the boys and didn’t seem embarrassed or anything 🤔

Reactions: 17
I’m just catching up on last nights LI and my god why does Tiffany keep making dolphin noises, major cringe 😂
---
Sean is also still giving me the ick 🤮🤮🤮 I’m convinced no woman has actually ever been near that man
It has reached the stage I can barely look when he's talking to a girl. His chat is so cringe especially the favourite sweets chat. He falls head over heels for any girl who looks at him and then goes over the top with the compliments. He's defo a mummies boy.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think the kiss thing with Uma is that deep lol, it’s probably either:
1. She just isn’t that into Will
2. She still wants Ayo

Reactions: 8
She had no choice over that though, would've had the producers hyping her up beforehand and there would've been no emotions attached to it or fear of rejection because it was a task with guys she didn't know. I think making the first move on someone you've been spending time with is different.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the kiss thing with Uma is that deep lol, it’s probably either:
1. She just isn’t that into Will
2. She still wants Ayo
I think she 100% still wants Ayo. I’d say she is too proud to let on she does but I think you could really see it when he chose to kiss her in the challenge.

I think she 100% still wants Ayo. I’d say she is too proud to let on she does but I think you could really see it when he chose to kiss her in the challenge.
Oh definitely. Ayo blatantly wants her too, he’s only with Mimi because Uma didn’t want to be in the triangle, I think if she hadn’t then Ayo would’ve ended up picking her.

Reactions: 4
Tonight’s episode looks good.

Jess thinks Sean is coming on too strong, I do think he’s cringey at times. But I don’t think he’s coming on to strong, the man just wants to action leave him be.🤣

Has the budget all been blown on getting Joey Essex? No challenges? The dates are even more cheap looking than usual.
Talking of Joey Essex, the talk on Reddit is that he knew from around May time that his (pretend) ex was going in - so all his supposed shock was just his usual crap towie acting.

I don’t get why Mimi is mad at Ayo…Uma is the only other person in the villa he was interested in so of course that was the correct choice?? Did she want him to cop out lol

Tonight’s episode looks good.

Jess thinks Sean is coming on too strong, I do think he’s cringey at times. But I don’t think he’s coming on to strong, the man just wants to action leave him be.🤣
I hope Sean doesn't have a jealous streak, it was a little weird that he pulled her so directly from Omar. The girls reactions too were quite string with the 'ooooh no!' - I wonder if he's done that a few times through the day (removed her from other men)

Ps love Harriet cackling at Ronnie getting annoyed at her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.