Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Uma keep saying that Wil said he didn't want to get to know the new girl? He didn't say that. He said he didn't want to HAVE to get to know her. That's completely different!

Reactions: 15
I feel like Matilda has brought some fun energy into the group cos the rest of the girls are actually miserable apart from Teefanys mental grin

Reactions: 42
Not sure if it’s been said before but Harriet looks like Faye (who was with teddy) and what is Grace wearing tonight? Looks about 18 and she’s off out to one of them outside rave things, cheap and nasty

Reactions: 4
Does nobody else think Tilda looks like Kerry Katona when she was young …or her daughter Lily, which is basically the same thing …

• Haha
Ahh I’ve kind of given up and just came to see if it worth watching on catch up, seems not. Used to be a fun watch for an hour in the summer bit sad it’s got so rubbish. It’s funny how quickly things change. Contestants come in now seeing it as a career move and ITV are so scared of being held responsible for anything that it’s been watered down to nothing. I might rewatch season 3 in protest.

• Heart
The Ayo/Uma thing was such a non event yet that’s the cliffhanger?? I literally hate this cast.

Reactions: 14
New bombshells. Konnor is HOT. And Matilda is a sexy sort of pretty with her deep set eyes and voice, but she looks VERY young compared to the others. I was surprised she was 24 but maybe that’s because all the others have aged themselves so much with all the tweaks.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.